Title: Four o'clock
Fandom: RPF - Football (Fiorentina AC / UC Sampdoria) Characters:
Giampaolo Pazzini, Riccardo Montolivo
Rating: For all
Warning: Slash Nicknames preposterous Disclaimer: This fanfiction is not purposes gain. You do not want to offend or be prejudicial against real people described. Nothing told in this fanfiction has really happened but it is fictional, so do not pretend to give a truthful picture of events or personalities.
Word Count: 290W . (
fiumidiparole
) Notes: Yes, I'm digging up stuff that I had not posted, I am aware of my being at least inappropriate, but chevvoletefarci. * Sighs *
FOUR O'CLOCK
Giampaolo raises an eyebrow when, opening the door, is in front of a bunch of roses, and only in second instance, manages to see Richard, beyond, with a huge smile on his lips.
"What is it?" Asks, pointing as he steps aside to let him in, and Richard pulls graceless bunch of roses on the table, leaving him the task to restart them and put them in the huge pot that stands next to the phone, the cabinet next to the entrance. "I rose, this flower?" Laughs Richard, dropping on the couch and watching him in his own way, bright eyes that shine fun for that scene that probably will be revised in the head at least a thousand times on his way home her, and it's fun to note that at the end Giampaolo reacted exactly as he had planned, even the face is the same as he had imagined before ringing the bell. "What are roses I know, what you do not understand is why did you bring me." He explains, carefully arranged in the vessel without being able to keep from laughing. "Usually I find that gift to women."
Richard laughs and reaches him, hugging him from behind and resting his forehead against his back, so that Giampaolo still hear his laughter reverberate on the skin and under the skin. "When I asked the saleswoman for a good night, told me that they had none." He explains, and Giampaolo blaze of shame that he has heard the nickname that Premium has saddled the journalist after the match against Debrecen. "The roses seemed to me the best choice." Giampaolo smiles, amused. "You are all stupid." Mutters without real conviction, before turning s cuddle, and Richard hides yet another smile against his cheek.
0 comments:
Post a Comment