I do not know why I have not yet advised the vision of this great anime, I must immediately remedy.
KURAGEHIME THE PRINCESS OF JELLYFISH
protagonist is Tsukimi Kurashita , a lover of jellyfish, whose dream is to become a designer professional. Precisely for this reason decided to move to Tokyo, in a building in which only fujoshi - otaku girls - have the chance to live, and where entry is forbidden to men . One day, Tsukimi meets a girl dressed in the latest fashion to save lives ... none other than a jellyfish! Struck by his gesture, our protagonist asks her to move to live with her, but the new roommate will be revealed soon ... very unusual
source Star Comics
To watch streaming Italian subtitles: http://www.jigoku.it/anime-streaming/kuragehime/
was a bit 'that does not excite me so much for an animated series ...
say that GO, GO LOVE! xDDD.
'm regressing to the state NERD / OTAKU ... I do not think is a good thing, however this is anime / manga is hilarious (little word that crosses right ...).
to read some more information Here: http://www.gurugurushop.com/tag/kuragehime/
To look at this product and read a few chapters for a ride here: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/ kuragehime /
soon!
(I have not forgotten about Harry Potter ... and tomorrow, God willing I will have time to write something ... XD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment