Sunday, November 21, 2010

Masquerade Ball Invitations

Wishlist ... (that is all I want but I can not buy ... T ^ T)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good evening .... kukukukuku
(just to attract the 'attention and at the same time scare you ... XD)


Given the limited resources (ding, Schei, furrows, money, etc.). that for a bit 'of time (hopefully soon) will affect my every type of consumption (outputs, books, comic books, clothes, bags, shoes etc.). I started the unhealthy habit of wishlist (wishlist) for everything in a big way.
For books I did it already, with the hope of buying close ... now I'll have to use seamless LIBRARY ... xDDDDD (I laugh to keep from crying).

said that, for me the absolute evil, case continue to go the library and continue to pretend to buy something. And some general decline in securities attract my attention.
What's more I want one hundred thousand children's books which unfortunately I've never read as a child and all this because of the course librarian I am doing ... uff ...

But back to us and so many titles that I read ...


The Hunger Games-girl focus of
Suzanne Collins
(which I have in English but in Italian is another matter ...) is the second book
; series Hunger Games



You can not refuse to participate in the Hunger Games. Once chosen, your destiny is written. You will have to fight to the end, even kill to make it. Katniss won. But is it really saving? After settantaquattresima edition of the Hunger Games, the implacable reality show that takes place in Panem each year, she and Peet are, miraculously, still alive. Katniss should feel relieved, even happy. After all, it managed to return to his family and by his ever, Gale. Instead, nothing is as Katniss would like. Gale is cold and keep it at a distance. Peet turned away. It is rumored around a revolt against Ca-chapter City, Katniss Peet and might have helped to foment. The girl is shocked to fire: it has ignited a riot. Now he is afraid of not being able to turn it off. And maybe not even want to do it. As we approach the moment when she and Peete will go from one district to another for the cruel Tour of Victoria, the stakes are always higher. Unless they can prove to be madly in love with each other, and Peet Katniss may pay with their lives ... Reading age: 14 years.

Price € 17.00
Mondadori Editore
Release Date 02/11/2010
376 Pages, hardbound
Italian Language

Love immortal
of Cate Tiernan



Nastasya has spent his long life into his neck thoroughly covered. Surely someone in the last four centuries, saw the design imprinted on its dark skin with a glowing amulet. Nobody, however, he is still alive. Measure how long the life of an immortal? Wars, famines and plagues the vapor of a last breath and count of breaths you forget. But Nastasya can not forget the massacre of his family. Executioner Winter called him to his people. It was not the hero of ancient legend of the steppes, but the ruthless predator of the North, five hundred years earlier, in a remote village of farmers, said the massacre of his parents. Killed to take over the tarak-sin, the amulet has an immense magical power, that each family of immortals holds. Since then, the magic Nastasya feared, the bringer of misfortune. Only at River's Edge, a community of immortals dedicated to inner growth, learn to let the power flow through her. Even love is power? Perhaps he's the face of Reyn, icy Viking god. It turns dormant fantasies, but at the same time awakens visions of a past that never goes out ... Reading age: 14 years.
Price € 17.00
Mondadori Editore
09 Release Date / 11/2010
352 pages, hardcover
Italian Language



Cate Tiernan wrote (and write) an avalanche of books, as this begins a new series I thought I'd give it a chance ...




Unwind-division
Neal Shusterman




The War Calendar, which became known as the moral war, it was a long and bloody conflict, fought in the United States on a single issue: whether or not the acceptance of abortion. To put an end, was passed a series of amendments known as the Law of Life, which satisfy both the pro-abortion camp, both the anti-abortion. The law states that human life is sacrosanct from the moment of conception until a child turns thirteen. Among the thirteen and eighteen, however, parents may decide to abort retrospectively provided that, technically, the adolescent's life does not end. To this end, all the organs of the boy will be implanted in people waiting for transplants, which will retain a memory of the donor. The process by which the boy is at the same time removed and kept alive is called division. It is a practice widely accepted by society. Connor is sixteen years old, Lev, thirteen and fifteen Risa. All three have the same destiny: to be Divided. All three want to escape this fate, and are ready to fight. Reading Age: from 14 years .
source

Price € 19.00
Publisher Piemme
Release Date 09/11/2010
420 pages, hardbound
Italian Language



E 'the same author Everlost , a novel pleasant even though I was very involved in terms of plot (in fact I have not finished a book ... is useless if it does not take me leave him. obligated to finish a book is frustrating and not very production does not increase the desire to read but ... ). In this case, the story attracts me a lot and I really want to read it ...
Dracula in love
by Karen Essex
London, late nineteenth century. Mina Murray is a young woman engaged to Jonathan Harker. Assists the director of a renowned female college, teaching good manners, but unrest there in her secret, a mystery that I repressed during childhood and adolescence, appears now in the form of dreams, visions, episodes of sleepwalking . When Mina's fiance, a notary, it is called in Austria by a mysterious Count on business, Mina takes the opportunity to visit a friend, Lucy, on holiday at the sea. But he learns that Jonathan patency supernatural is seriously ill in Austria and has to run to assist. After hastily married Mina, Jonathan reveals that he was the victim of evil creatures. They are perhaps the very presence of which is Mina obsessed? And the account from which Jonathan has traveled is probably the same mysterious creature that protects Mina at the same time seems to want to draw into an abyss of perversion? When Jonathan, desperate, decides to be hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital ambiguous Dr. Seward, Mina follows. without suspecting that she will, not the husband, to undergo medical attention, the real torture that have already caused the death of her friend Lucy. Mina will be saved by the mysterious Count, which will reveal the existence of a parallel world, where Mina, joining him will be able to tap into immortality - unless that does not react to the unpredictable listed next to Jonathan.
source
Price € 18.50
Publisher Bompiani
Necklace Storytellers foreign Bompiani
Release Date 10/11/2010
388 Pages, hardbound
Italian Language
\u0026lt;/ div>
this video has little to do with the book itself but is bon ... I was sorry not to put a video here.

I would like to read this review for "Dracula" from the perspective of Mina ... it's a boiata? Patience ... XD

That said, I greet you sure that I have not forgotten about Harry Potter ... Wait a few more days just to give everyone a chance to see the movies ....( or rather I have not written anything ... friuli friuli ...)
On your .. . mmmh ... the next ...

Ps I hate when the html does not cooperate ... .

0 comments:

Post a Comment