Monday, November 1, 2010

Cervical Erosion Cryotherapy Side Effects

_ Victory.

I finally arrived home after spending two of the best days of the year \u0026lt;3
As expected, I had lots of fun > w \u0026lt;I spent a lot = w =) b, and I got tired pretty well for
XD The only thing that caught me off guard was the fault of my fucking phone = ___ = (I apologize to all those people who have sent me messages ç_ç in those days I saw them but I could not answer because my keyboard had gone to hell anyway \u0026lt;___\u0026lt;) now seems to have gone to place will be better * * E_e
Sunday's start by saying that it rained as I do not know what = 0 = was the apocalypse (/ ToT) / too much rain and too many too many umbrellas! OAO " * * traumed was a miracle that no one has an umbrella stuck in the eye, however o.o the morning we were already soaking wet ... but we took the opportunity to make us a laugh XD Luckily I had the foresight to bring my boots if no more than mud-slinging here and there ...
Saturday (the day before) but fortunately the weather was better ^ _ ^ cloudy from morning to night but I think Our group are lucky xD then I think it came really good * __ * I was never asked to do so many photos in my life XD (where I'll be coming for a good 90% but horribly ok, OAO) The Moka arrived late and so it is almost always not the Queen of Hearts but do not complain UwU) b and we were all so pucce Carucci> w \u0026lt;a English girl is then ; set to take pictures of my shoes OAO "and a group of girls screamed when I saw " Kyaaa! Alice! " ... XD yes I am satisfied
But I could not take decent pictures with other cosplay-____-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic \u0026lt;--- all day cosìììì (/ TT0TT \\) But now some
photos random x3

me and Yuki leg xD * Note the identical esperssione OAO *
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and I Gloomy *____*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He was the best *____*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

note the child checcarina *-*

me very little convinced XD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Castoroooo Dad!" yelled while running dozens of people staring perplexed.
Then he discovered that it was just a bear on a motorcycle .___.
( ... but I say fuck you put a bear on the bike?! X ° ° D
are upset here ç_ç)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Warning: shocking pictures o0o
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The other photos to post them as I upgrade because I do not want to put them all in a short hour xD But this is what happened minna ^ ^ 3 feet
fortunately I have done wrong if not to the Sunday night then went to great this year
XD We went to the Japanese but the sushi is better tsundere U__U * ah, love \\ (ùwù ;) / *

And now we start with the photos arrandom +________+) 9 "
Image and video hosting by TinyPic First of all our Hotel that was for me a wonderful thing * * çççççççççç
was a lovely place, great, with lots of special rooms and in some ways a bit 'gloomy ... but deliciously lugubrious *___*
had style YesYes UU and the breakfast was full of delicious cakes and pastries * V * * a thousand points earned for that alone xD *
The peculiar thing was the various sculptures and paintings that adorn the halls. is a very particular style and eccentric, but I'm going absolutely crazy x3 I like things that look inwardly disturbing * __ *
as the talking heads of wax statues in the garden or a garden- * CC *- depicting strange creatures of the mythological and the alien or as a spot of ash in the main chimney-shaped devil here uu *___* I like things like this XD there were so many paintings in black and white depicting a boy and a girl always sad and melancholy that made me mad * A * unfortunately there was not the author's signature or me it would be marked ç_ç
My mother said that if a house so I'll stop to visit me x ° ° D information which will certainly known for years to come U_U) b
The most pretty but it was the scene of an accident made with LEGO *___*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[I also I started to do Giffin *-* images take up less space and are pretty well * A * I thank the blog of Hime and Candy who contributed to this idea just a little xD I'm sorry 'to be so sgranellate ç_ç if anyone knows how to do to mitigate the effect it please tell me: 3]

And now for buying XD There are so many and I hope that the image does not transform the page ç__ç
* even if I do not I will make my bakacervello = 0 = can not do it today XD *

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. adorable backpack that sooner or later I will use XD
2. Jersey Punkette I love the madness \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
3. First album 2NE1
4. DVD GD VAT in its fantastic and very personal Shine A Light concert : ° ° ° D not censored (UU)
5. staple Bracelets> w \u0026lt;
6. rings with cream and cakes * CC *
7. Stickers kawaii
8. Pin Badges various Kokeshi
* ° * 9. Gloomy Action Figure \u0026lt;3
10. Manga various * UU * note yaoi top

Besides -not done yet u_u- us the shoes are * O *
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


xD Well I have a sleep in a bit 'here I fall on my keyboard, I had to say good or bad, I said ...
the next update ^ O ^) / "* speaking of nowhere *


Everybody with love (?) the late afternoon x3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment