Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
with a delay of one week, I'm here to write two lines about the film event of the fall season: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -Part 1.
I must admit that I went to the cinema full of reserves (despite the mantra let go of the past and give a new chance to dear old Yates ) I did not expect anything good on the Western Front and even on the east. Maybe
thanks to this approach (low expectations), I probably appreciated more than you have this seventh film in the series, I left the room Content (and sad, confused, anxious to see the last episode) thing that happened to me more the Prisoner of Azkaban.
As usual it is useless to dwell on the differences between book and film (which I have not felt so well as my reading of the book goes back nearly three years ago, which to my memory limited amounts to an eternity) because today prefer to focus on emotions / feeling that the film sent me.
I think it is a critical component in judging a good fit, as opposed to equality at work than literal. This time, no comments
cinema because I drink the movie without thinking too much.
Unlike details I remember the feelings when reading (on this part) of the book: anger, fear, sadness, infinite desire for revenge, helplessness in the face of injustice, confusion, constant perception context of deep and painful ...
This film gave me back all (and with interest because imagine is one thing, Dobby SEE dying is another) and also gave me something more, as the moments of fun to the Weasley needed to relax the atmosphere heavy.
To simplify things I decided to make a concise list of things that I literally adored, I go a bit 'random ...
- primarily the scene of the ballet of Harry and Hermine . Someone reminded me that there was ... Oh well ...
- the cutscene that tells the legend of the Deathly Hallows. The quality of the film jumped up in an instant with shadow play that summed up the essential duty to history.
- to the despair of the father of Luna and Luna (every appearance is a party, even when it is captive)
- Neville that I hope will be a worthy part of it deserves in the next film (two seconds of film but I already saw him kill that dirty ... mmm ... ok no spoilers)
- the desolation of Draco, Snape's face, the madness of Bellatrix, the stage presence of vold. ...
- Dobby .... T ^ T the only talk about it makes me sad ...
- And what about the wonderful photograph? The "small" tent surrounded by the "wild" nature, all alone? Although these images were worth the ticket price.
So I could go on for quite a while ', but spill over into a description of what I like in the book ( type the key role of Hermione, without her everything would be finished in five pages XD).
The negative aspects I have not come to mind , surely there were some cuts and those who have never read the books will find some links incomprehensible. (For eg. Dumbledore passing wand-Harry-Draco that will be crucial in the end, I do not have it all caught ..) I was so pleased with the overall result that I automatically deleted my critical attitude leaving only one excited. not just from me, I must be completely senile
... XDDD I think it's all ... I know, I have been waiting for a casino for two lines stunted but I do not have much more to say, perhaps stimulated by a discussion could lead to something else.
So now it's up to you, tell me what you think of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1.
for now I greet you e. ..
I want the second part: NOW!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment