is with great joy that I announce to be able to put in my room Sky TTwTT) b
* ecchissenefrega? * there-but I speak the same-uu * ^ *
how nice you do not understand the satisfaction of being able to see that shit that I like more in the evening *___* 'time I start a lot of new series and new seasons sbaaaaaav : Q____ shivering from want to see> w \u0026lt;
yes, I'm pretty tele-dependent XD I'd say my room is constantly UU lit as the rest of the computer XD even if he does not I'm using at the time I like to see them lit CWC make me company \u0026lt;3
ok, after that pass for social exclusion that really do not have XD (at least not at these levels u.ù) but yeah *-* this is a great achievement for me and then XD9
:
NHK World ç_____ç percheccazzo I discovered only today?!
became the first channel to my favorites CWC today and there were also the Girl's Generation singing Gee! COC small satisfactions of life * uu *
enough, I love the excessively pay TV * A * but Mediaset Premium 'ste bales u___u
Fume with Ramy and Moka UwU
was nice, it's always the same after a while, 'but it was cute XD \u0026lt;3 And thanks to
Moka * she recognizes the people >____>* not like me I met Ritsuko, Yuriko e.. .. uhm Kotoe?
but they were all beautiful anyway * 3 *
then there was half the fair that gave chase to a giappino sbavosissimo but another story XD us with their course UU) b
poor man XD J-san UCU) 9 "
And I always like something XD
bought less than usual but I must say uu something XD
some nice magazine, wear contact lenses kawaii ssim and finally a fotucchia Aoi x3
I quite limited compared to other times xD
however is that there was nothing that caught my attention this time better u_u XD just so
minna nd 3 rd
I would say that I ended up with what I had to say * all bull among other things XD *
I have seen and know where to buy the suit he wears in the video Minzy Can ' * w * t nobody with no hood pins because if you did do that on purpose \u0026lt;___\u0026lt;
and I do not have the fame nor the money to go Mr Jeremy Scott to ask if they can pack a one for one anyone as I am XD so I acconteterò that capless uu
when the money will allow me of course: ° D
ah, Aoi and blew up a mess with the fans from what I understand of Vocaloid
XD but I support his thoughts U_U
machines will never replace the band in the flesh OAO "I think
o_O obvious
0 comments:
Post a Comment