missing very little outside of the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and , penultimate film of the last book in the series of the famous boy wizard (sfigatissimo add).
Friday, 19 cinemas will record the usual full house, I have a ticket already in hand and I happily include it in the mass that is close to several accalcherà multiplex.
fear, horror and thrills ... XD
I want to see this movie I definitely will cause physical pain, there's Harry Potter film directed by Yates to make me change my mind, but unfortunately are all a mess, I think the scripts have given in the wrong way of books focusing visual effects and details that could have been avoided hormonal ...
even THE Mereghetti, national authorities in terms of film criticism, has taken something positive in this film (of at least content): See article in the Corriere online.
addition to this article, I avoid reading reviews, previews of some sort to avoid prejudice and mental blocks. Certainly help the fact that the reading of book now dates back a few years ago (... so the disappointment will certainly be lower), the vague memory I will certainly accept drastic cuts or additions to the usual nonsense. What about
sperem ..
And you? you're impatient or not there could care less?
hope this is finally a good movie, or have given up that dream?
With these questions I leave you to view the trailer (which you have seen and stravisto) ...
Goodbye and see you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment