Title: Our heart is to bury (the Our heart is not regular) Betareader: None, but
,
and
lisachanoando
if they are read a preview. Fandom: RPF
- Football Characters:
Davide Santon, Mario Balotelli Rating:
Per tutti Warning:
Angst, Slash Disclaimer:
Questa fanfiction non è a scopo di lucro. Non si vuole offendere o essere lesivi nei confronti delle persone reali descritte. Niente di quanto narrato in questa fanfiction è realmente accaduto ma è frutto di fantasia, pertanto non si pretende di dare un ritratto veritiero di eventi o personalità. Conteggio Parole: 753w. (
) Note: Storia scritta la sera di Inter-Juventus che non ricordo neppure quando sia stata, a dire il vero - *Cade*
- and then forgotten in the recesses of the My Documents folder to a decidedly impractical amount of time, I realize. Just today I found that, while I tried to make order, finally, so I decided to do something that I should have done long ago. That is, post it, of course. REGULAR)
're talking with Joel, when you hear that is behind you. Not because he spoke or anything like that, probably because the chatter around you you would not even heard, in that case, it is a sensation in the skin, a thrill that you back along the back, accompanied by his soft laughter that sends you even more so in football, because it was an impractical amount of time that you felt the ring on him.
"Hey." Say hello, once with a choice of bad times that, among other things, forces you to take note of his view that takes your body measurements with a nerve that you can recognize as her. "Amused?" Mario shrugs, smiling a bit ', and Joel took advantage of that moment to disappear, happy not to have anything to do with this conversation, and you do not know whether to hate or be grateful to him for having abandoned there with Mario, who looks at you that way and takes all his time to answer, as it was before.
"Not bad." Admitted, tilting his head to stare at from another perspective, how to look for a different part of you to stick in the memory, and you sigh plan. "But if I had been there you would have won."
A response that raise his eyes in exasperation, and rudeness to you pull the bag on his shoulder.
"You came to tease?" Ask point blank range, barely raising his voice, and he just looks at you surprised. "No, because if so -"
"I did not come to that." Reassures you, taking a step forward towards you -
God, yet so far away.
"Actually, I have come for you."
Buckle just an eyebrow, because you were all respects except that, and you put some more time to respond to that statement - a claim that, in itself, answers calls for, but you do not like to leave the last word. Continue to think of an answer for all the time you walk to your car and he follows you, trotting alongside as if they had been there without you even remember inviting him to follow you - you do it? I do not know, really
.
"I could only think that I had to play well." Sighs then, and you realize with a moment's delay would have had to keep thinking about it some more '. "What I had to mark Krasić best I could. And I had to do it for you
. "Slam his hand on the wheel and accidentally struck the horn and making him jump on your side. "I did not even movements that the coach told me to do. I just thought that you were there watching me and I had to do well for this. " not you turn around to look at him, after he spoke, and then you hear only his breath is to miss the movement which reaches out to you. It only felt the heat is not required around the wrist and then the arm, up to your neck, where it stops for a moment, unsure. "And did you do?" Asks in a whisper. "To do well, I say." smile bitterly, while you turn to look at it, perhaps seeing something for the first time all evening. "You have to tell me this."'ve Barely time to breathe before you feel the heat of his hand on your cheek. Would not dissolve under his hand in the way they're doing. Would you like to keep a shred of dignity, at least at this moment - you lose dignity in hiccups it slipped from my lips when you stretch your arms to tighten and make you hide your face against his shoulder, and he did not fit more like a brother than as everything that has been in years and has chosen not to be, going. let you hug and let her lips press against your forehead once, twice, three times, and ultimately not think about it more and just close your eyes and let yourself be cradled like a baby, leaving his presence gates ghosts accident - do not even have called after your first game, and you're not sure poterglielo forgive, but in the end you have done so - and everything else, the house is too empty and friends who are there but not the same thing, and everything seems to go exactly as expected, always a hair worse than the way you want.
Mario says nothing, only you cradle. And you'd like to forget the rest of the world only to prolong this moment forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment