Hi!! Are more or less round ..
echo from afar (not too far) ... But who cares cares!
Because today I'm in the mood I decided to carve out a little 'time to write a bit about this dead and almost buried LJ.
Even if you hope in the story of Bonn (or perhaps not even remember that I went to RingCon) I will talk about more ...
Underneath there is a reason (a reason makes sense!) Anceh that could have a social-political side, wanting to overdo it.
In practice I tell you about a film screened in Japan this spring (and where else?) that is being rolled out on DVD. For this reason, the undersigned has managed to get it ...
may be interesting because a couple of weeks talking about immigrants, residence permits, crane and from the mouths of anyone who has been sick (excuse the term) views, considerations and solutions in certain cases have made me shudder.
I had a reaction very similar to this on numerous occasions ...
Since I do not want to poison anyone with my thoughts I decided to propose a reflection Alternatively, and general concerns about the concept of us-I / and the other on cultural differences (a contrast that should be eradicated from the brain but it's bon)
What about ... Different countries, are welcome ...
Because even in that little island called Japan's relations with foreigners are not so simple, despite the element is a clean out of place (for us ... the Japanese have very different standards of hygiene) , wealthy western worker.
It 's all a matter of culture and, willy-nilly, we must accept the fact that culture is sedimented in each of hundreds of years and hardly ever can or should change. Despite this I am convinced that we can implement the acceptable forms of coexistence based on respect between people (of course both sides) and compliance with laws (always on both sides) ...
said that we come to the juice of the post ...
Darling wa gaikokujin - My Darling is a Foreigner
The live action My Darling is a Foreigner, inspired by the eponymous manga comic manga sentimental Saori Oguri , shows once again with a new promotional video that actually is an extended version of the first trailer already appeared on the Internet a few months ago. In this version in particular are highlighted some of the most difficult moments of married life of the two protagonists. The original manga
Oguri, gaikokujin Darling wa (My darling is a foreigner) is autobiographical and inspired by her love life lived next to Tony Laszlo American journalist. Emphasizing the cultural differences , tells of the difficulties that she and His wife had to overcome before the wedding.
source
Filmon's not a product but it is a movie taken from real life experiences. Rather than a pistolotto on we-all-equal-vogliamoci -well (which I think is a bullshit and pretty good ... I'm not equal to anyone and certainly do not think we need to love everyone, are indeed some people I just hate it) I preferred offer something fun (and sometimes a bit ' sad) that could trigger a sort of cerebral movement, however slight ... All this without having to bring in cranes and residence permits.
the next ...
and I hope as soon as possible!
Bye bye ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment