Saturday, November 13, 2010

Maxine Cartoons On Work

13/11/10: 3

Healthy Back (?) And saves from London seem right to me you a quick and concise riassuntino of this great experience uu
start by saying that I enjoyed a lot in sclera with my roommate because there are so happened that all the colors in these few days XD To start once you arrive in London we have learned that our hotel was this place exactly after the Brussels hotel, and Winston MaryMagdalene here it is, the ' IBIS hotel (whose name more British? : ° D) run entirely by cinesoli (the only party in his favor, perhaps) on the side with a beautiful cemetery UwU
and so far nothing to say except that our room had a view right in front of this ' Another hotel
TWT ....
However apart from the various problems arising the mat in the shower, the shower itself, hairdryer, kettle for tea, breakfast and boys naked at the windows that regulate the thermostat comfortably with ass in air front of the window went well good XD
History dell'omino naked at the window I will not forget for years TT___TT and was not even a cool man .. was a second plane that I had also the misfortune of being next to X ° ° D but you can not ç___ç (later .. the rooms are two I mean. that they can rotate with no pants in peace with each other? ò___ò perverted uke u__u
days have been hectic because we still have the sense of depth equal to that of a camel blind in sea \u0026lt;___\u0026lt; and then we say that the time was not really amount to much and it was indeed chilly> 3 \u0026lt;I
compricchiato little bit here and there but nothing that even the Camden xD ç__ç name unfortunately but let's say that I imagined, however, uu
We visited many beautiful places including parks really huge and gorgeous * A * and the empty hours when we left no getting as I wanted and we went in so many Cri other nice places to facciaccia * _ * because we dared to go further even if he could lose X ° ° D il privilegio dell'incoscienza insomma u3ù)b

e tanti altri *3*)/"

Tra cui questo X°°°D
ditemi che la tipa non somiglia in modo spaventoso a GDiva çwç
 

Io ho scoperto di attirare gli spagnoli e gli indiani in un modo spaventoso O___O" qualcuno era pure carino ma niente batterà mai il bell'asiatico del TokyoToys allegro e sculettante che mi ha attaccato bottone quando ho comprato cover of junk made in Japan to take home xD
this: Q______

I regret that we were able to see all the shit that contains Strawberry Pocky xD
I am pure and well sbav sweets Hello Panda * * CCCCCCC
last little X ° ° D * stuff themselves
* Then from Harrods there was a bakery so cool * CCC c * Cupcakes are all colored Holy God! (/ TççççT) / pure love \u0026lt;3

Well, certainly a splendid city that sooner or later I promised to visit on my own as it should be \u0026lt;3

Today I almost look at the DVD GD ° 3 °) 9 "
then maybe I can take that wig * A *) b
and my package should arrive Monday raised will u3u


0 comments:

Post a Comment