New skins LJ *_____*) b
strangely is light in color between the other uwu the usual black / grigino I had a little 'tired and so I chose these colors that are perhaps even too cold but at least reflect the climatic temperature XD
MAKE A COLD DOG ( = oooooooooo =) p
every morning is to convince a company out of that bed warm and soft CWC is the worst thing is that I can count only on my sense of duty, no, because if no one wakes me up ..
and it is known that my sense of duty sucks è.è
said that this skin was mounted traumatic because I could not remember how to do good XD- change skin every death of Pope . good, then see the results and make an image ...- decent PSP was even more difficult because they do not use it for centuries ....
but all in all I was inspired then came not just un'emerita
crap xD I hope you like it \u0026lt;3
said that I announce that I miss only 4 hours before Finally +0 + Bad Guy) 9 (after two years also seems to me shameful to admit xD) and then start to see me Mary Stay Out All Night with Tronketto and Waffle-man * CCC *
and then then then then then then then * W *
this beauty come to my house soon U. Ub
love Kamm, his creations and his immense kindness and availability ç , wc
\u0026lt;3 ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment