Thursday, November 4, 2010

Inflatable Baby Walkers

04/11/10 Ommayasama _ * V *


New purchases coming *_____*
and the surprising thing is that I paid for them as well Oka-san OAO "says I'm cute: 3

puccerrima Shirt * w *


Jersey never * buy * xD so colorful


Gonnella to put under the shirt uu * if no one in this picture *


yes. bloomers are ... but but but they are adorable * CCC *

Tuesday we leave for London Mammamia 8 (> w \u0026lt;) 8
Meanwhile we are full of checks to death D:
and today I had to go in the ass to the wolves to buy an adapter for the plugs in London ... fuck do I know that there are different attacks if nobody tells me? X ° D
I took the kit international UU hours I've got that too for Japan ohohoh ~ *
type now that will go to Japan she will make time to change the plugs .__.*

philosophy I have yet to revise for tomorrow fuck = 0 = zero just want ...
I can live with even a meager 6 Holy God TT ^ TT) 9 "that Paracchini have mercy on me once if I slam coffcoff fossesolounavolta coffcoff * *

I want to take up my book I can not remember giappico CWC ; Fucking nor hiragana nor katakana ç___ç
are here UU
crap if I only had a little 'more time if only ç__ç
did not use the little' more time unnecessarily to fuck ...
always and only IF I damn well end è__è
Bad Guy Curse T ^ T) 9 "

want / I want it u___u
slim legs dry in the semi-anorexic when I was in the rest of the body fuckin ç___ç I sucked because I was a single bone but the legs were pure orgasm: Q_____
not I'll never go back to that life, nor do I want to come back xD U__U
is clear, however, the thin legs of the claim ç ç ^ * said while stuffing biscuits *
are crap so U___U

There's a wig . I love it. I want . cost me a kidney. __.



0 comments:

Post a Comment