Monday, February 21, 2011

Zoophilia free

!fanfic: Believe when I say I love you (2/2)


Here for the first part \\ O \\

'Romeo is always under the balcony, hoping that her long blond braids protruding Goldilocks. "Zdravko says thoughtfully, sipping his latte with air distracted and just throwing a careless glance at the street below the window, where Albert is again leaning against his car, staring at the palace. "I do not know, will at least go home tonight or has always been there? "
" First thing, you have confused at least three stories, stupid. "Adem says, looking up from the jar of chocolate and croissant has just finished stuffing generously. "Second, of course I went home, I do not see that the clothes are different from those of yesterday?"
"You're right." Chuckles Zdravko, ignoring the look of boiling Stevan hiding in the neck their coffee a growl of warning. "For how long remains there, in your opinion?"
"You could
finish it? "Stevan whistles, banging a fist on the table, and the two bounce and, for a moment, a return to their cafe au lait and croissant on the other to dunk in milk. Only when the cake is finished Adem timidly raises his gaze to Stevan, who is looking out the window with a mixture of nostalgia and affection, and clears his voice weak. "What?" The sharp response by Stevan visibly startles Adem, almost dragging with him his cup, the biggest excuse is a look, then sighs and takes another sip of coffee ;, twisting her lips: it is crap, as always when you prepare to Zdravko. "Do not you think -" Adem sketches, playing with a knife stained with chocolate on napkin, drawing light doodles brownish. Stevan looks at him, narrowing his eyes to just suggest that it has no intention of letting him finish his speech, but when she sees him take a breath to fight back, Adem hurries to finish his speech. " Nonpensichedovrestiandareaparlargli
?
" ... No. "mutters Stevan, flushing with anger and even pouring more coffee without sugar. He takes a deep breath and His voice drops, becoming nothing more than a whisper bitter. "I have nothing to say." "Then go to hear what he has to say." Snorts Zdravko, raising his eyes to heaven and just slammed his cup on the tablecloth breakfast. "Or at least review how the world is made. You are plugged into the house for a week and I have broken my balls all the time I leave I find myself wondering how you're stuck. "" ... But bell'amico of shit you are, oh. "Blurts Stevan, getting a shot off the table and almost knocking over his coffee. "Fuck you, Kuz. "Stevan
When out of the kitchen, Adem sighs and rolls his eyes to heaven very publicly. Even Zdravko sighs.
"This time I am right." Objects, puffing out his cheeks and blowing a bit 'on the already cold coffee and milk for himself in countenance, surprisingly, Adem nods.
"I'm going to talk to him, in fact." Adem reassures him, going in turn from the kitchen. Stevan collapsed on the bed, when he finds Adem, sunk between blankets and pillows and definitely not willing to entertain any conversation on any topic, let alone get to decide the why and the wherefore does not leave the house since Albert seems to have taken up residence in their home. As if there were to be discussed, however.
"I'm not going to go down." Pressed, as soon as he feels the weight of the mattress Adem tilt in his direction and his friend crawl at his side, brushing my shoulder with his fingertips. "So, avoid asking." "So do I get him." Says Adem, with yet another sigh. Stevan is lifted immediately, shooting a look of reproach, but he maintains his gaze without lowering her eyes. "Stevan, Kuz is right for once, is becoming too heavy for us." His expression softens Adem and gently stroking the hair of Stevan, slipping on his cheek. "I understand that it is difficult, but you can not make an effort?" Stevan turns back on the other side, her back to him and puffing with air so exquisitely that Adem child is asked who among them has twenty years and who is twenty-two, since it is not an easy thing to determine, at least looking at them.
"I'm afraid to see him again." Confessed in a whisper, raising her legs to his chest again and hiding her face against the pillow. Adem slips closer, passing a hand on his back and hugging him a little '. "Sometimes I wake up at night and it seems to me to be back to his house and I expect it to fall almost apologetically in the room because I woke up without him." Stevan take a breath and continues to speak out against the pillow , Adem and it makes a bit 'more. "I miss and should not, and I think this time I'm really in trouble."
"Do you think that will improve being locked up at home?" Laughs softly Adem, Stevan and snorting half a protest when his friend slips to embrace, sinking the pointed chin against his shoulder and making the tickling. "Ste, seriously, what do you do? Why me everything is fine, just stop it with this humor to bear and you do pass Zdravko murderous instinct. "" Those will never pass, I fear. "Stevan laughs, refreshed, and then gets escape yet another sigh. "I should go talk to him, right?" Adem nods against his shoulder, and Stevan sighs again, more deeply than before. "I had to do a little 'time, right?" Adem nods again, and this time Stevan laughs bitterly. "Maybe I'm stupid at home, then." Adem laughs.
"Do not say it out loud or Zdravko be offended," notes while watching the rise and rummage in the closet looking for something to get to exit, since the idea to get off with just wearing pajamas does not seem positive to either of them. "I know that deep down he wants, is the only way he can get. Clearly you are the manager of the house, and I am the beautiful one. "
Stevan just laughs, and leans on a red sweatshirt and looks in the mirror for a moment, trying to fix my hair. When asked if Alberto will like the sweatshirt, his stomach knotted in a terribly unpleasant.


"You're right, this sweatshirt."
Stevan nods absent-mindedly, while the entrance hall of the palace where he and Alberto are finished talking he seems to shrink every moment around the two of them without bringing them closer he can do nothing to stop it - and without that he can really complain about: Alberto not nearly even, the only watch and simply breathe slowly, but the warmth of his presence alone is enough to melt a bit 'the knot of tension that continues to tighten the stomach and throat.
"How did it go then, with the University of Adem?
'fees were too high for us." He sighed, fiddling with the lines of the hood of his sweatshirt, knotting arrotolandoseli together and around the fingers. "Look, Alberto, who is it?" Then asks, just darken. "You were in my house all this time to ask how was the University of Adem?
The smile freezes for a moment on the lips of Albert, then dissolve into a nervous giggle. The man runs his hand on his neck, embarrassed.
"No, indeed." Admitted, then remained silent, just looking at it. Stevan feels ashamed in the eyes, and legs swinging nervously, trying to hold back the need to reach out and stroke his cheek shaggy beard made of a few days - is the good, as it takes mental note, though Albert's face is beautiful in any way.
"Albert, look," murmured, trying not to tremble. "If you have nothing to say it's better if we both do not - is not the case that we continue to talk if neither has anything to say. I was pleased to see you again. "
Alberto grabs his wrist, when Stevan starts to leave. Both buildings remain, watching his hand close in the larger Albert, almost as a reflex, to take his thumb gently stroking the inside of the wrist, as he usually did when I held her hand, the few times that he could do it, when they were alone and it was only a gesture dictated by the need to never lose contact with its heat. Stevan feel eyes burning in observing that little bit of familiarity, let fall her arm, without trying to remove Alberto.
"What?" Blows, fighting to hold back the tears. Alberto does not try to lure him, only continued to stroke his wrist gently, being satisfied that he will again close for a moment.
"It is not easy." Sketches, as in tone of apology, and Stevan would laugh.
is not easy even for me
, would laugh,
would be simple just kiss you and I can not do it because that would spoil everything
would like to add. Only it remains silent, his eyes large and nearly burn to the face of Albert, as they are full of love and apology and another ocean of confused emotions that are difficult to pull the strings. "I wish - I wish it had gone differently."
"But was not the case, Alberto." Stevan bows his head, looking at their hands and the natural way in which his fingers tend to look for to achieve those of Alberto, the way his fingers as if made to shake your wrist and wrap his hand like a caress. It was all terribly natural between them, in a wrong way, because he was and remains a prostitute and Alberto a good person, a person

very well. Stevan finds himself wishing he had never known, although it is probably the best thing that ever happened in life.
"Listen, I know what you think." Continued Albert, speaking as fast as you can, because he has the impression that all the words that he thought in those days spent waiting for the opportunity Stevan are talking to evaporate quickly and he is afraid that, even if it remains silent, Stevan will go really, and this time forever. "And I understand it, I swear, though. But I wish I could feel the same. You know, just to - "stumbling, searching for words, and Stevan's eyes are even wider in his words seem to disappear and all caught up in the black of his eyes. I do not know, to try, at least. "
Stevan shakes his head, hair that slide to cover the eyes lowers her face to look when your toes, not having to stare at him or their hands still bound. He does not know when he started to cry again, when they hear the tears rigargli cheekbones, but does not care to know.
"It's not the way it goes." Murmured, feeling terribly child feels when Alberto hold your breath when he understands that he is crying. Dislikes seem so small and defenseless, especially in his eyes. "Alberto, no one wants someone like me next."
"Yet it is you want." Whispered Albert, so plan Stevan think esserselo invented, for a moment. His imagination has become tremendously enterprising, apparently, and extremely precise in riproporgli the voice of Alberto. "Stevan, we can at least try. I want to try, I - "draw him a little 'to him, and Stevan does not resist, and this time is so close that it can not pretend that the words of Alberto are only the fruit of his imagination. "I want to convince you that I am right."
Alberto Stevan trembles just when it still attracts him, hugging him this time. The tip of her hands, moving away soon.
"And if it goes wrong -" try to argue, trying to ignore the sensation of the arms Alberto around his hips. The man laughs, bringing her lips to his ear. "If it's bad, I let you go." She whispered, holding back against him, and this time Stevan is not opposed. When you feel relaxed in his arms - when he feels his return - Alberto can not repress a shudder victorious that spreads in the body of Stevan, pressed against his chest. Continue to keep it close against the heart, until he hears return the embrace, her arms round his thin chest and fingers that cling to the thin fabric of his jacket. "God, look," sighs, gently grasp his chin between thumb and forefinger to be able to look in the face, eyes that glisten of tears of joy that refuses to let go. Stevan blushes slightly, and Alberto loves him for that too, even more. "You're beautiful." Murmured, gently stroking his lips with his thumb, feels soft and slightly moist under its pressure. Recounts his smile with all the delicacy of which he is capable until he sees him close his eyes, flushing.
She kisses him, and everything seems to come back to make sense only in that moment, in the lips of Stevan you open up to make room in his hands and slipping in his hair, the neck, weaving a few locks of hair and hold it against him, his body lean back to find a place in its embrace, and it seems doversene go, it is so perfect the way Alberto's arms shake his shoulders and lean in favor. "If all goes well, Alberto?" Stevan asks when separate, both out of breath, his voice trembling as his hands rising to caress the cheeks of Alberto, lightly touching his beard under his fingers. Stevan grabs his face in his hands, getting up just to kiss him again. He stays with his forehead against hers, smiling slightly. "What if you alright? "" Stay with me forever. "Albert whispered, hugging him again. Burst out laughing together, then Albert china again to kiss him again and everything seems perfect. All

is again perfect.


"I want to get a job."
Alberto raises an eyebrow, loosened his tie and eyeing the figure of Stevan from duvet half buried in the mirror on the wall of the room. The boy gives him back a smile and then sat up, testing the temperature of the room outside of his hut, after the rapid inspection, crawls to the edge of the bed and puts on the sweatshirt that has abandoned next to the table when you are stuck in bed a few hours before and Alberto reaches the opposite side of the room.
Alberto smiles, gird up your loins not just get close enough to make it and draw him. She kisses him up, just stroking her cheek with his fingertips. Stevan fingers linger a moment on his shoulders, and when you separate terms of taking off his tie and Albert began to unbutton his shirt. Alberto lets you do, savoring the feeling of her hands touching her skin with affection, smiling when Stevan helps him to remove his shirt and then kissed him again, pulling with him on the bed. "What you said, first? "Albert laughs, landing out of breath and hugging him. Stevan is a bit huffed ', moving away when Albert tries to kiss him again, and his hands away from the edge of the sweatshirt with a slap.
"I said that I want to find a job." Repeats, holding a laugh for the arched eyebrow of Alberto. "And I have a headache

tonight."
Alberto laughs, amused, letting go and rolling on the bed beside him, his arm still around his shoulders. "It's a nice way to say that you feel like it gives you the snuggle tonight?" Murmured, smoothed his hair back ear, and after a moment of insecurity the boy nods, rubbing his face against the hand of Albert and letting out a sound so much like a mew to smile Alberto. Stevan cowers against breast Alberto, resting her cheek against his warm skin and getting lost in long strokes that leave Alberto scroll through his hair and down his back. He likes those moments - he also likes sex, with Alberto, he likes to do everything together, but those moments are what he likes most. Those who actually do understand that it was worth it, making it more beautiful and their

. Stevan We spend our lives in that way.
"for work" begins Alberto, without stopping to pet, and a moan of consent of Stevan is all I get as a guarantee that the boy is listening. "There is no need, you know that I think about myself."
"I do not want you should keep in Albi." Argues the boy, his lips slightly touching the breast of every word Alberto & ndash and he shuddered at his touch, and again to stroke her hair to distract. "You've done enough, between the University of Adem and that finally, Zdravko managed to go to Germany, I will not be a burden to anyone. Least of all for you. "Concludes, pressing her lips into a kiss on her skin dry and reassuring.
"You'll never be a burden." Albert laughs, just lifting it up to bring their faces to the same height to be able to kiss again. Touched his cheek with her nose, gently, until the boy is not smiles and moves her arms around my neck, settled back against his body. "You have given meaning to my life." She whispered softly against his lips, and Stevan shudders.
"I stammered, blushing again when Alberto kisses neck, biting the skin soft and warm up the throat. 'That tomorrow we could get the aquarium Geneva, what do you say? "
Alberto laughs against her skin, slipping his hands under his shirt and shaking his skinny hips with your hands well open. Pushes him back on the bed beneath him, and bends to kiss him again, until the boy against stringendoglisi moans softly into her mouth and spreads her legs just to make room for him against his body, drawing him closer and hugging the hips with your knees.
"I think it's a good idea." Murmured Albert, the softly on his lips and pretends to Stevan ignore what the voice was warm and flushed face even more than they already have. "And we can talk it over at any time when you're not naked, since they are just distracted at this moment."
Stevan manages to nod in some way, and after a moment to look for her lips another kiss.
"I love you." Murmur, shortness of breath and two patches of red to highlight the cheekbones, Alberto caresses that blushes, smiling tenderly - he loves that side of Stevan, loves his blushes after all, his stuttering insecure the way he hugs his kisses, his caresses and loves Stevan of all, actually.
"Me too, baby." Murmured, my heart fills with a snapshot of tenderness when the guy pops up in a tiny smile full of gratitude to those words. Alberto goes down again on his lips, being careful not to let slip the rug from their shoulders, and kisses him softly, feeling grateful shudder under his light touch. "I love you too, Stevan." Stevan moans something that gets lost in the stifled groan that tear the hands of Alberto. Everything seems more intense for a moment, then simply lose importance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment