Title:
I need time for my world to turn right-side up again
Betareader:
el_defe , es usual . *
Fandom: RPF - AC Fiorentina Characters: Stevan Jovetic, Alberto Gilardino, Mutu (!!!), Mario OC interspersed.
, FLUFF. (The Glory of angst not to, you can not understand). Disclaimer:
This fanfiction is not for profit. You do not want to offend or be prejudicial against real people described. Nothing told in this fanfiction has really happened but it is fictional, so do not pretend to give a truthful picture of events or personalities. Word Count:
3000w. (
)
Notes: I will have to develop this verse clearly far and wide because I'm finishing the OC shipp to each other and with the rest of the world and understand that it's getting slightly disturbing. Written in a moment of delirium for
miss_hale
: *
Stevan crosses his arms to his chest to chest with vaguely belligerent, her hair pulled back from 'ubiquitous black collar, more balding and with some white thread that is lost in the intertwining brown, and Alberto smiles slightly, raising an eyebrow.
"I am also happy to see you, Stevan." Chuckles, shrugging his shoulders. "I hear you're doing a good job with the Spring ... last year you won the championship?" Stevan thin eyes, staring at him suspiciously, noting the changes, distracted on his hands in his pockets of his jeans and gray sweater , on wrinkles around the eyes, step on a little different, more tired. "Do not change the subject," he mutters, better accommodate the stopwatch around his neck and throwing a glance at the boys who train at his back, completely oblivious of the plays that you are consuming in the center circle, the head of their coach. "We were talking about why you're here."
"To say goodbye?" Alberto offers, vaguely amused, his lips curled into a smile that years ago would never have associated with Stevan. "You a drink and toast the old days?" "I do not mean literally
here, Fiorentina, I say." Retorted the offended Montenegro, flaunting his best offensive air and body a look of resentment. "You're only here because of your bench is occupied Milan." expression Alberto freezes, then melts with a sigh, a moment later. Sink your hands in your pockets with more decision, gathered just in the shoulders.
"I can not believe that I came here because I want to be?" Mumbles, irritated, and Stevan shakes his head. "Why is the truth, you know." "No, I do not believe you." Stevan looks away, along with persistent attention to the movement of the hair of Stephan, a few yards away. Alberto on that answer, she sighs.
The things we did, the things you hide (The Strokes)
"Who is the boy?"
Stevan startled when he hears the voice behind him. This business of Alberto's changed is the twisting quite the contrary, since can not even hear him get behind, and when he turns with a rispostaccia ready on the tip of the tongue, that it is setting with an extremely fun that turns into a laugh when Stevan hesitates second, distracted by his smile. Only after the umpteenth time Stevan can snort, dried, and once again his back, returning to nervously check their notes and take a look at James and Camille passing, running and discussing together. Shell them a warning glance, and they are separated with a laugh and a look that would not have caught Stevan.
"Who, Camille?" Stevan smiles, pointing to the boy with a nod. "It the captain, and thinks that is only two thousand and seven. Last year he made his debut in the first team, however. "
" No, I know the Frenchman. "Stevan wrinkled her nose at those words, muttering something about people who take excessive liberties with players who are not even theirs. "No, I spoke of the boy who runs by himself." Stevan bites her lip thoughtfully, and Alberto keeps talking as if nothing had happened. "I've seen, I like it. I would like to bring it into the first team. " Stevan china eyes, clenching his fist in the time trial. "Mario." Blows, and the boy, as if he heard you call, briefly turn the head in their direction and then continues running. "I do not talk about it. "
" But - "try to argue Alberto, taken aback by the reaction stops and so unexpected. "It is not even out of proportion? He who, twenty, twenty-three years?, Stevan, at your age you - "
" Albert, "Stevan sighs again, tightening his lips. "Mario does not move from here."
Saying I'm not much of anything (We Are Scientists) "You take him to bed?" Alberto pursues him even when out of range, extending up to stay equal to his sudden hurry. "No, because it's the only explanation at this point."
"What?" Stevan raises both eyebrows, incredulously, stopping short. "Why should I take Mario to bed? He has thirteen years
younger than me, Alberto! "
" Well, first is nice, I admit. "Pontificates Alberto, another highly amused smile to curl the corners of the mouth, as if all this debate for him if only as another way to spend an afternoon. "I saw the way you look, and you want tenertelo close. Not that there would be nothing wrong, you would not be the first nor the last. "
" Alberto, I swear, you did not understand anything. "Stevan leans against the wall, crossing his arms to his chest, and passing a hand through his hair, closing for a moment eyes. "You're completely out of the way, please, let it be this story about Mario."
"This to me you have to explain, Ste. 'Albert mutters in reply, Stevan and even takes care to point out to him in words a return to a nickname that would had to forget about for years, but it strikes with a dirty look and starts to lay down hands. "You have to explain why you want to keep a quota in the spring when he could make the jump to the first team and, believe me," he insists. "Like a lot, not only to me."
Stevan reflects on what it is appropriate to say and what not, what is the case to keep between him and Mario, whether to speak or rather to reiterate its rejection and leave. Then he shrugs, disheartened.
"He is the son of Adrian." Murmured, clenching his fists and turned around to face with a modicum of pride. "He remains where it is, end of discussion."
Remembering the one I left at home (Three Days Grace)
"Yesterday Mr. Gilardino came to see me."
Stevan looks up from his knees and places to Mario, who passes his hand through his hair, torturing the light brown hair, and smiles, revealing teeth as soon as she does. "Oh, yeah?" Stevan ago, suspicious, and the boy nods. "When?" "When I left the dressing room with Cam, he was out, brought me back home." Mario nods, all smiling and obviously pleased to have attracted the attention of the coach of the great
, which is actually Gilardino Stevan knows that it has always been one of its models, is well aware, after the hours spent each tell anecdote that Alberto could remember, except for those that have done too badly. "He asked me a lot about Dad, and about her, mister, too. He said he would like me in the first team, he likes the way I play, I remember that Dad, in some things, but that looks a lot more to her, and she used big words that I did not even understand, but it seemed like a good thing. I think. "Concludes, undecided, when they see the shadows Stevan's eyes. "I said something wrong, mister?"
Stevan looks at him for a moment, finding, in those eyes a bit 'wide-open, uncertain, Adrian so much for him to suddenly ill.
"You want to go into the first team, Mario?" Asks, in a faint voice, even if it is nonsense to ask, given that the answer is incredibly obvious, Mario because he smiles a bit 'uncertain, but unmistakable.
"Well, I'd like." Murmured, looking away from his hands. "That's what we would like all of us here, no? Although I would not switch back to Cam, he deserves better. But I'd like. "
At these words, he does not know what Stevan answer.
I hear sounds echo in the emptiness / All Around (Something Corporate)
"Mister, is there any problem?"
Stevan Stephan dismisses quickly, which is giving final instructions before the game - the boy nods, pensive, exchanging a smile of understanding with Mario. The boy remains standing for a moment, arms on hips.
"Mario?" Stevan tilts his head, perplexed at his frown. "What are you doing here?" "Is there a problem?" Insisted the boy, stubborn - Stevan smiles imperceptibly, to those words in that phrase. "Because I'm on the bench today?" Stevan frowns, noting that Mario is not wearing a sweatshirt like all other reserves - Winnie, his deputy (who is actually named Winston, but it is a name that Stevan never be able to pronounce, and then became Winnie for all) keeps them preoccupied, fearing that any moment Stevan it calls on the bench and return ownership to Mario as every Sunday.
"Why is my decision and you are required to obey." Replica, sharper than intended, feeling guilty for the hurt that goes lightning fast in the eyes of Mario, in the three previous years has never imposed its authority, there never was really need, was a younger brother rather than one of his boys. "Mario, please - do not argue, or be forced to get out of plumb. You know I wont do, but if I do not force them to you to stop. Get the sweatshirt and go sit down. "
Mario asks him a look so full of anger to frighten Stevan, before putting on his jacket and angrily pulling up the zipper with a lot of heat to break. He sits on the bench, arms folded, eyes that seem to burn blacks.
Spring loses it, that game, and Camille Winnie become pure evil, but Mario does not play a single minute.
Something That You learned yesterday (The Strokes) "I do not believe we should talk about it? "
Alberto is waiting for him at the end of training - if nothing else, he stopped behind the seeming advantage of the fact that nothing Stevan no longer able to recognize the pitch or the breath - leaning against the car door of the Montenegro, who sighs, disheartened.
"No, I do not think." Offering, with a slightly apologetic smile, triggering the remote control car and putting their belongings in the trunk. "What, then."
"Of the fact that you stopped by to play Mario a bit 'of time now."
"Why do not we talk about the fact that you have interfered with my team going to talk to my player without asking permission? "replies Stevan, stung. "Or maybe the fact that I have my reasons for not wanting to send into the fray under the spotlight, even if you do you insist to ignore me."
"Why do not we talk about the fact that you're doing it for a stracazzo principle, Stevan, and not another? "Alberto is a step toward him, her eyes staring dwindle. "Why do you want to keep the son of Adi and not give it to me? Mario
not
Adi, you know it? "
Stevan know would scream, yell
would not you that taught him to clap his punishment, it's me, would tell him do not you do because you took too many things that were mine, and I do not have hardly any
given back, but is silent for a moment and pulling them back all the thoughts. "Do not talk like you knew him, Albert." Does not flinch, even though Alberto is advanced, and appear to urlarsi against. "I do not want to talk to you, go away." Alberto advances again, and at that point is so close that the head of Stevan simply stops to articulate coherent thoughts.
And I'm no different from the rest (Belle & Sebastian)
"Why are you back?"
's voice is Stevan too low, but Albert is
too close, then this however, and can not hold a slight smile that crinkles the corners of the mouth and just then disappears as if it never existed, raises his hands and takes a moment suspended, well open, as if to ask permission, and leans on the shoulders of Stevan, holding just and feelings tend as a reaction to that contact - his eyes are big and wide, full of confusion, and Alberto smiles again. "I came back because this is where I want to be." He says, hastening the words because he sees the growing confusion and absolutely wants to finish his speech before Stevan could try to escape. "Why do not I want to Milan and Turin, but I want to stay in Florence, even if you can not believe it, and I threw away many other offers when Richard called me on behalf of Della Valle, only because I wanted to come here and I wanted to come to you. "Alberto takes a deep breath and bends over Stevan, suddenly close to his face and quickly divided the last words, confusing sounds. "Because when I heard that Bayern want your Frenchman I said absolutely not, because I know how much you hate that team, and I want you to understand that I have not got around fifteen years ago and I'm not kidding now. "Stevan
looks still, eyes wide and increasingly confused and filled with all its uncertainties - and
of something else, then squints them, wearily, resting his forehead on the breast Alberto and finally leaving embrace. Alberto
not hide a tremor victorious when she takes her face in her hands and kissed him until he lost track of time passing.
Loving your illusions (The Hush Sound)
"I want to give Mario the first team." At the time, Stevan not even understand what he is saying Albert, did not even hear about them, so much is taken from trying to manage the sensation of her hands on her hips and slide their skin that rub together, very hot, sliding over one another as if they had gone thousands of years since the last time, as if the feeling was not nearly so strange, long time has passed. If remember when suddenly the face of Albert is outside his field of vision, and his lips are definitely committed to draw lines along its tremendously nice neck leaps up, clenching his fists, and Alberto's reserves only in part a questioning look. "No way." Moans, laughs and Alberto plan. "What we do not talk, Stevan?" Asks, pointing to the zip of the sweatshirt that has lowered to expose half of the breast. "Of this or something else that is clear only in your head?"
Stevan tries to soften its voice, passing her fingers through her hair up to Albert and letting a few locks gently between his fingers, dragging one caress for those who seem to him a few seconds, but which are actually minutes. Alberto rests her head on his chest, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh that caress her bare skin.
"Di - Mario." Says Stevan After what seemed like thousands of years, his voice barely a whisper of anxiety, and Alberto smiles, understanding. "I am worried for him, -" he bites his lips thoughtfully. "For, you know, the past here in the city of Adrian. It's just a boy. " Alberto is lifted soon, just brushing his cheek with his lips, Stevan, and closes her eyes when she kisses him softly upon his lips, slowly. "Do you trust me?"
not even need that Stevan nods. Alberto smiles.
I forget to forget nothing is important (Smashing Pumpkins)
"Are you nervous?" Notes Mario
Stevan strap on your shoes with trembling fingers, and bent a moment later with a laugh, gently pushing her fingers and finishing him to tie them. The boy departs just a few blond tuft eyes, the fingers of the hand free to tinker tissue orange vest that has not yet remembered to take off.
"Yes," murmured the boy, almost a whisper that is lost amid the joy of the curve and whistles of opponents to the punishment of Frederick, who has just given the advantage to Fiorentina, Mario looks Camille run to embrace him, and holds barely a click of envy. "My legs are trembling, I'm afraid of tripping entering the field."
Stevan laughs and ruffles his hair, pulling it a bit 'against his chest and accompanied by the fourth man to change.
There is a long moment of silence as it takes place, and the eye of Alberto Stevan look with a hint of concern, he shakes his head, with a slight smile, and indicates with a nod curve Fiesole.
"
The past does not change but you are the future. Mario, Fiesole
is with you. " Stevan is repeated those words in the head at least a dozen times and only then allows himself to smile back and relax, looking at the corner of Albert, which has already started to scream loudly to the new darling of the curve "
stop being glued to the Frenchman
and move your ass."
When you turn quickly towards the tribune of the authorities, a familiar face to smile in response, perhaps even more proud of him, Stevan cares only for a moment that at least ten years have passed since the last time you saw that face and once again concentrate on the game.
Together again like the beginning (The Strokes)
"I'm sorry if you go, mister."
The news circulated with such speed as to believe that it was put Stevan around by the president, given that almost did not have time to leave the office of Andrew, who already on the screen of his cellphone number had appeared Albert, James and Camille were the first of its spring to go and search, and only then came Mario, kept his eyes resolutely focused on the tips of his sneakers.
"Mario -" try to stop it, but he continues undeterred.
"But he deserves it, she is the best coach I know," he continues, still without looking up, and Stevan snorts and a smile crosses his arms to his chest, waiting for it to end his tirade. 'And he deserves to go into the first team, because then there Gilardino also mister know it all, right? "" Mario! "exclaims Stevan, coloring fun, and even Mario chuckles a bit '. "Well, he deserves it. However, "he concludes, looking up and giving a sad look to Stevan. "I will miss him." Stevan smiles lovingly laid his hand on her shoulder and caressing her piano, the boy trembles, probably closer to tears than he himself does not think and Stevan is quick to speak, both to avoid embarrassing moments. "I do not go alone." Laughing, happy and gratified by the incredulous look of Mario. "You, Cam, James and Steph come into the first team with me. Albert agrees. "
strilletto Mario lets out a happy and throws her arms around him, laughing.
"You'll have to listen to Albert, though." Stevan is recommended, and Mario laughs and nods, frantic. A moment later he is already running away, probably looking for Camille.
"How much enthusiasm." Stevan not protest when Alberto hugs him from behind, but merely to smile and nod.
0 comments:
Post a Comment