Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Long Do Temazepam Take To Work?

[Fanfiction] Have you met my sister?

Title: Have you met my sister?
Fandom: Primeval
Pairing: Ryan / Connor
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Slash, an OC that is basically the fangirl in me, the fact that this fic is composed of three quarters of dialogue devoid of logic words
Number: 3121
Summary: The last thing Connor was expected to happen on the night of his birthday, he found himself at a table in a pub with her sister.
Disclaimer: None of the characters or places mentioned belong to me, apart from the figure of Christie and her husband Erick, and do not use them for purposes of any profit. I like to play, so I spend my time.
Notes: Written for the prompt 'Knowing your family and / or friends' of [info] bingo_italia . Prompts them to me I turn around and around as I want, but that's okay. Christie is lovable, and love it, so you probably see her again very soon - I can fit it somewhere else. Clearly, this is a pair underestimated in the fandom, but I love them , why are my classic example of the OTP. Ergo, my brain will give birth to something else on them, surely yes, it was a threat . Also, Connor's middle name is totally invented, Alexander I was playing.


The last thing that Connor was expected to happen on the night of his birthday, he found himself at a table in a pub with her sister. Christie had fallen like a bird of prey on him as soon as he stepped into the room, engulfed in a hug much more powerful than her slim figure would suggest. Then he was dragged to an empty table, despite his protests, which had failed to shut off immediately - shut up, I see my brother for years, everyone will be waiting for you better to be late. had not changed one iota. Connor just was hoping that Tom really delayed.
"So, dear brother. You are still closed to study lizards? "Connor smiled
: Christie might seem superficial, and could tease him about his scholarly air a little 'nerd, but first she had spent most of their time at university. Now he was a marine biologist, and had just returned from the Indian Ocean, and could not really criticize.
"Not exactly," he did not hesitate to open his mouth. If he could not tell his sister what was in his work recently, could not really tell anyone else - Technically he could not talk to a soul, but it was Christie. At least this way it could prepare another surprise. "I do more work in the field."
The waitress put his beer in front of Christie, with a smile, and stroked the condensate she said, "Tell me everything."

"Would you believe me you go around through time to catch dinosaurs and save friends in the past because they do not die in the future? "he said at the end of the story of Connor, where he had put everything anomalies, dinosaurs, Cutter, Stephen, Abby and the journey that had done a year before entering to prevent Cutter nell'anomalia along with Helen, Rex, everything.
Coincidentally, he had managed to keep out Tom.
"Believe it or not, it's the truth. And it is totally insane. "
Christie stared at him for a while ', then took a sip and smiled," And I thought you'd be all my life sitting behind a desk. "
had accepted it, so ;, almost without any resistance, as if he had just revealed to have bought a cat. He had done well to talk to Christie: his sister had always had a soft spot for the crazy situations, "And I think that all this adrenaline rush you have to hunt for dinosaurs finally found your soul mate, right? "she added, suddenly changing the subject. Connor thanked the soft light of the room, which prevented Christie to see him blush. Tom had never thought in those terms, and even after he made a nice little trip to go and save it in the Jurassic, had never thought about the profound implications beyond the I am madly in love, and I want to stay in his neighborhood for a while ' time, thanks . Would never forget the sensation he felt when he saw the other side of the clearing, in the past, after having considered dead for three years.
"So? You have to think about your lost you, Connie? "What aroused him suddenly. The Section on she should have been explained to Christie.
"How's Eric? Do you still stand? "Maybe later. If her sister could change the subject to his liking, he would do it too.
That sister had a wider smile that he had ever seen, and raised a hand, fingers spread, "Not exactly," he said, copying her reply just before. When the light is reflected in the pub on his finger, Connor missed his breath. A thin golden ring shone Christie of the ring, reflecting the light around them bloated. A faith ... "Did you get married?"
"Yes!" His excited squeaking - well to make him partially deaf - confirmed his suspicions, "We got married six months ago." Connor felt
; a vague hint of displeasure at the thought that her sister had married, and he had not heard anything. Christie had to catch his expression, so he added apologetically, "Do not worry, we have not really told anyone. We got married in Hawaii and we invited only a couple of friends to be our witnesses, it was all very peaceful. On the other hand, we spent the first night of the wedding on the beach, "ended with a dreamy smile.
"Oh Chris, I really do not know."
"But it is fascinating! The sea, the moon, the-"
" Christie! "
" Sorry, "she laughed, winked and rattling the rim of the pint with her. Looking well, hysterical with that energy that made her move all the time, would not be able to imagine it on a boat in the ocean, sharp and precise as a razor. Thinking about it, that must have been his ability to turn completely off from work to fall in love with Eric - married, wow - you, at university. It was his professor of natural sciences, and the time their relationship had not caused a few raised eyebrows. At least, now they were happy.
"I can not believe that we will finally be settled ..." he thought aloud, looking at her. Christie smiled, and Connor swore that he saw a tear in the corner of his eye, but was soon wiped out by a mischievous smile, "I know, I know. And you when do you mean? "This is the mission of his sister since he was thirteen years old and her eighteen find a shred of a woman," That you work with Abby ... is she pretty? "
" It 's girlfriend, sister, I'm sorry, "was in fact so: Abby was a long time with one of the men Ryan, and seemed very happy together. Obviously, the discourse of ritual Ryan not break her heart or I'll break your head scared him to death, but at least he enjoyed Abby to tears. The captain had become incredibly protective towards him.
About Ryan ... checked the clock. Tom was actually in a few minutes late, but Connor had arrived much earlier to get there and find Christie already had held for almost twenty minutes.
"Wait your girlfriend?" She asked in a tone of bitter, surely waiting to peck a sarcastic response. Instead, Connor decided to resolve the issue. He had spoken of anomalies to the past, dinosaurs and government conspiracy, tell her boyfriend should not have been great.
"Okay, sister, I must tell you another thing. I'm waiting for someone, it's true, "Chris stood up suddenly, pointing to good antennae, "Let's get together for a year - well, two, but that's not the point - and if I have to be honest, I've never been happier in my life - maybe when I saw a dinosaur for the first time, but that's another story. I'm probably the biggest idiot in history, but-"
" So you really a girl! Next, who are you? "
Before being able to restrain himself, Connor grinned, a step away from bursting out laughing," I would not call her own .. "
The moment of complete silence that followed did falter a bit 'Connor's belief that Christie would have been ecstatic, or at least happy about the news. Maybe it was not the right way to give her the news, or perhaps there was a deeper reason why his sister had been trying to find a girl. Connor was beginning to panic. Then, cutting the bud of her semi-crisis hysteria, Christie's mouth formed a precise, or making it look like a fish he loved so much. Only, the fish usually do not shout so loud.
"Oh my god, Connor, you're gay, why do not you ever tell me?! And you're a boy! Oh my god, you bastard of a brother, you should tell me now! "did not seem bothered, in fact. He had seen her only to have that reaction to twelve years, when he had found in her room for Christmas a huge aquarium, which occupies almost half of the wall. The walls had been shaking for the strength of that cry, and the thought made her more in Connor earache.
"Shhh, my goodness, why scream, want to make this known to the whole room? Maybe if you can call the BBC to slip into the eight o'clock news, "
This seemed to calm her down a bit ', because its squeaks were reduced to a huge, brilliant smile thirty-two teeth from which he could not avoid being infected, "Connor Alexander Temple, pretend to know every gory details. And I want to meet, on the spot. It's coming, right? "And without waiting for an answer he continued," So is perfect, the wait, "and to confirm his position, sat better on the bench, crossing his arms like a militant determined to occupy a square - was disturbing. Connor's smile vanished.
"Absolutely not,"
"What, why not? Are your sister! "
" Exactly! "
Christie opened and closed her mouth a few times, looking for something to argue, then looked him straight in the eye with the same expression of a new baby silenced by the parents, eyebrows close together in an annoyed frown. The reason he did not want to meet Tom and Christie was not very clear even to him, actually. It was a strange mixture of jealousy - Christie was beautiful, and he did not want to take any unnecessary risks, many thanks - and fear that her sister terrorized him and his madness, and irrational instinct that carried out the equation screaming about equal to formalize family and really did not know and had no intention to find out if what Tom would have scared much more than the total of neurasthenia Christie. In any case, she seemed to receive the message through some innate power of his older sister, because he sighed and gave up.
"So, Conn, at least as the name of this brave young man? E 'cute? And in bed, how? "
" Chris! What the hell go ask? "Connor said, blushing involuntarily to the tip of the hair.
"What? I hope that after one year - Or two, I did not understand - you are with something we have come ... "
" Sure! "Christie sly smile, assuming an expression worthy of the Cheshire Cat. Connor flushed twice, cursing. Oh, her sister loved to embarrass him, that bitch. "It's not the point, none of your business," he concluded with a look at what he hoped was decided. Actually just wanted to drown himself in beer Christie: talking about sex with his sister was not in his own standard of comfort. She raised her hands, putting on a frown crying but I wanted the details , and muttered, "Sure, sure. I have given at least know the name of this blessed boy? "
Ah, finally a normal question," His name is Tom. Tom Ryan. And yes, it's really very nice, if you really want to know, "perhaps, if he had threatened her a picture and send it to Erick, Christie would have ceased to produce that smile fool. He seemed ready to melt at any moment, and seen from a particular point of view, was not an unpleasant thing.
"Connor and Tom, and Tom Connor. Sounds lovely, "
" Oh my god, "or perhaps no, he corrected himself by hiding in the palm of your hand. The blush had more consecutive times in the evening and throughout the total time they had spent together.
She went all quiet, and deep down we knew that Connor was enjoying so much. "What does your work Tom?" Jesus would never stop, "E 'on the anomalies in the project too? I hope it is fixed like you with the dinosaurs, or do not want to imagine your evenings, "ended with a puff a bit 'too theatrical to be really offensive.
Connor wanted to respond in kind and as he was set with the dinosaurs she was scheduled with fish, but he bit his tongue and concentrated on the main problem. Knowing it, the mere mention of the work of Ryan, Christie would definitely crazy. He hesitated a few times, but when she urged him with a raised eyebrow he said with a sigh, "It 's a Special Forces captain, and work with us to the project. Although it is more a fan of dinosaurs to shoot, rather than study them, "Christie
seemed one step away from the URL again, but he was obviously holding back, perhaps he thought that with another scream like they would be thrown out. On the other hand, looked like a bomb about to explode. He limited himself to exclaim, "Your boy is a soldier! I hope you understand how lucky you are, brother, why have a guy in the army is probably one of the most recurrent dreams of a girl, "
" I did not know that the girls dreamed of being terrified that the right man to die in any mission, or another bloody was, at least once a week, "Connor was sorry as soon as those words came out of the mouth: Christie jumped as if he had slapped, and His smile faded, leaving behind an expression sad. He had certainly had no intention of hurting him, and obviously was not aware of what had happened to Ryan four years ago, so his shooting was totally unnecessary.
"I'm sorry, Conn., I ..." she murmured Meanwhile, extending a hand to shake hers. Christie True, that under the glitter and squeaks and everything else was just left out, one made of pure sensibility.
"No, I should apologize to me, Chris, I do not answer that. E '-remember that I told you about me and Abby, how we went into the past to try to save our friends? "Christie nodded, careful, "I'm not gone back just for them. Tom had died three years earlier on the same occasion, "saw her jump and open your eyes imperceptibly, and that was certainly a game of lights, no tears," And I spent all that time to suffer and give me dell'idiota because I was still waiting for the shadow of a dead man, and groped to convince me to go on, but I assure you, Chris, we have never succeeded, "Connor did run a little smile," When we came back, and we understood to have succeeded, had prevented that our comrades died, I was sure I was not able to save even Tom, I told myself that would die in some other occasion, or had found another job, ah, in Belize, or something like that. I met him in the place where we work, and you know what's the first thing I said? "Christie shook his head, tears - ah were not a play of light then - that danced in her eyes, "I said, no longer greets her man, Temple? Why was passed by without even seeing him. Only after I discovered that in that future we were together for a year. So actually we've been together two years for him, and one for me, "she concluded with a chuckle, looking at Christie wipe her eyes without being noticed. She did not like that someone saw her cry, but the tear was extremely easy.
"You bastard, you made me even move now," he said, hitting it on one hand, and Connor felt the chill of faith on the skin, the sensation made him smile, Erick was right to Christie, without a shadow of doubt . "Hey," her voice aroused him, "I'm not an expert on time travel, and dinosaurs and all that stuff ... but" gave him a rueful smile, pinching her cheek as when they were small "... You did all that way to save your man once. I do not think that fate would repeat it to you when you're so happy, "
Before Connor could comment somehow got - definitely reached its upper limit of how sister including - and a last sip of his beer, put on his coat, "I'd better go, or start to think that her husband already betrayed him," Connor said of the raised eyebrow, "What ' is it? They are faithful like a sister, Connie, do not worry, "the way in which he said made him burst out laughing: his sister had never been an emblem of fidelity, and see it so vehemently defending her virtue was something surreal.
"Hey!" The entry of entry made them turn simultaneously. Tom was walking briskly toward them, with the air of someone who has just run the marathon in New York, "Sorry I'm late, as the ARC no end," with a smile and leaned ; to kiss Connor, running a hand through his hair affectionately. Connor could not tell if Christie had noticed in a hurry or not; knowing what was possessive, if he saw a strange woman sitting at the table of her boyfriend would put his hands forward in establishing this is my look and not touch . When they divided dared glance, and would have sworn that at any moment Christie's eyes would turn into little hearts.
That was clearly holding a dreamy sigh, exclaimed, "Hello!" His sister, an ace in breaking the ice, "I'm Christie," and reached out a hand edited to Ryan, who seemed undecided for a moment Before tightening, "I'm the big sister Connor. You must be Captain Ryan, is not it? "
All the hostility that Tom seemed to prove against Christie instantly melted like snow in the sun, and under the astonished eyes of the two began to exchange Connor fuss as if they had known for less than thirty seconds. Meanwhile - been together for two years, is really wonderful, you're so lucky - be brought to him a drink for herself and Tom, and when he was done to avoid the obsessive maid flirt, Christie was shaking hands with Tom again, "Now I really want to go, my husband wants see me occasionally, "
" So young and so she married? "Ryan asked amused, she said, raising his hand and proudly display their faith shining, as it did with Connor and then place the same hand on the shoulder of captain.
"It 's been a pleasure to meet you, Captain. I am sure that Connor's friends you have made the speech properly, and I'm sure you treat it better than anyone else. Only, remember that working with the sea, and know many ways a man can drown, "and to that end gave a wink to both and walked toward the exit," the next, guys, "Christie Temple, the only human - excluding Connor - that could threaten a Special Forces captain without any consequences.
fact, when she left with a rattle of the door, Tom laughed and said, looking amused Connor, "Your sister is very strange,"
Connor continued to set the point where Christie was out, then he muttered, "And do not even imagine that," and stood up, tying her arms around Tom's neck. They had met, his sister had not jumped on him, and he fled with his legs raised. All in all, it was not terrible as I thought.
"Good job in putting up another year, Captain Ryan," Connor whispered on the lips before you kiss, smiling and imitating hearing promptly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment