He came in yesterday's dress Alice and the Pirates \u0026lt; , 3
is stupendous *____*
I had to pay a lot of customs @ __ @ but then is the last time I will buy from Baby X ° ° D in Japan 's land Baby in Paris that the eye is better for my finances = w =) b
I had to pay a lot of customs @ __ @ but then is the last time I will buy from Baby X ° ° D in Japan 's land Baby in Paris that the eye is better for my finances = w =) b
and here + w +
then the fabric is soft * รง * CCC seems to wear ... I do not know what to wear xD seems something very comfortable and soft for sure: 3
just minna uu
I recently started collecting dolls Monster High X ° ° ° ° D
yes I know, my mental age is always dangerously close more than 8 years instead of increase = w = XD Belline
but I console myself with not being able to have little Dollfie u_u
Chu uwu) / " ;
0 comments:
Post a Comment