Uhm ... I should be studying chemistry for tomorrow maa ... Why can not guide the
Cosplay instead? xD
For a start I woke up xD very late and I had to run really taken by a Scripting panic here and from there cursing softly to sleep u_u Oka san and doing as quickly as possible.
Anyway I finally managed to put together a decent un'outfit nice and I flew to take Yuki to go to the station UU
overlook the fact that already by that time my wig had attracted the attention surrounding individuals xD
While I cinesolo a ticket then pulled out the phone and started to film and photo me "by stealth" xD (antisgamo eh u.ù)
and also put on the train was two places behind us and continued to film me and to review the video he had made XD * felt the mess we made and my voice x ° ° * always nonchalantly and convinced not to be seen è__è
Finally went to the bathroom and when he returned he approached a place for us and started over x ° ° ° ° ;
then, thank God, fell to Busto Arsizio U__U * so only one could go there: ° D * That
X ° ° ° ° not the thing that bothered me but ask me a photo if you insist x ° ° will have had 30 years if not more xD even if I answered - and I would have no u_u- his life would go on without too many saw the same mental suppose X ° °
But I can not really talk about seeing the ingenious machinations to take pictures of the stalker giappino dumpling of Fume OCO but the story after
XD Anyway I had fun a lot and I have also done a lot of shots * 3 * The wig attracts the attention XD I think that sooner or later I'll take even another color to 'point XD I'm shopping
there were enough \u0026lt;3
2 magazines Gothic & Lolita Bible \u0026lt;3;
1 Neo Genesis conMayaconipantaloni
conlesuperchicche
OMFG X ° ° ;
1 Magazine idiot Fatton with these two, other fantastic Korean random as MBLAQ, the Infinite, the F. Cuz, and also the B2ST 2NE1;
The Photobook 's Electric Love Tour
The CD of Infinite and GD & TOP uwu
more various manga and two Japanese-style masks * yes you have understood * with Neko and Buta-san * w *
And here we come to giappino dumpling and our adventures and my * Moka * stalker for us to see without
* MISSION MISERERE FAILED * = w =
Apart from that I shook his hand in an incredible way and blush every two to three when he turned and saw me with camera in hand because I KNEW that he knew (or at least suspected) that I was stalking and taking pictures without his consent (> / However ////\u0026lt;)"
xD
after a lot of photos this way and this
and 3 videos in which to take many of the seats face XD (is not no u_u , I was attached at its bottom. you are going to think? UAU is that was the problem not to get caught with the car two inches from his nose u_u * and then did not at all a bad ass * )
short after many vicissitudes the maximum that I could do was this XD
I still think that a good result U__U
[ The part of the "thoughtful" then makes me very proud me * CCC *]
Next time I swear it's a wonder pictures together °////////°
It seemed stupid to ask him after hours photographing random X ° ° °
Poor Christ
= w = But if looks for Ewe it is there all alone, who juggles the bold step to stand in "are cool, look at me, are cool" .. then it is logical that has hordes of horny girls behind
Wow indeed, I think it knows and does it on purpose. There is taste à_à
But enough about him then we increase his egocentricity uu
And then just minna,
Next week there should be some sort of rally in Milan kpop u3u
I hope to go with the Moka uwù
and we go ..... The Moka
took it after all .... TOP
mica could also avoid taking the schedule I of GD? X ° ° ° D
* goes into hiding near the poster of Jeddah *
0 comments:
Post a Comment