Today it was my pack PinkyParadise * __ *
were fast * A *
does not seem to have talked about before anyway XD
Days Ago I decided to buy a pair of colored contact lenses Gyaru like a Korean site see above-uu- and I took the opportunity to stock- so to speak xD- fantastic eyelashes giappiche * __ *
of which I have heard good things UwU
The Valentine I got them a light brown, like mine, just to see what and how to cover ùoù [are those that magnify the iris and then you will see a change xD] If the effect will be good I'll buy some other two further *-*
They arrived with that beautiful blue lens case in the form of a gift ... some strange animal XD owo * probably * a bear
The eyelashes are spectacular * A *
I have not tried yet but just looking at them already seem true * _ * and x3 are soft
Nothing to do with the plastic checontinueròcomunqueacomprareperchècostanopoco of cinesoli u_u
The Dolly Wink * AAA *
respectively (from left)
Feminine Style ;
Dolly Sweet ;
Sweet Girly \u0026lt;3
Maybe Sunday we go out I try it a couple * V *
Then we move on to serious things U__U
Hitsugi O____O
Come puoi farmi questo? °ççç°
Su SHOXX poi OçO"
una delle mie riviste preferite çAç
hsahjsihnwsuoqskjmswoq: Q_____
That white guitar OCO .. all the sheet (//////// ò ò)
And he also commented on Tatsuro of MUCC Twitter X ° ° D
------------------------------------------ ---
Tatsurou: Shoxx is great! Penis \\ (^ o ^) /
Hitsugi: HEY! That's not right d (¯ ∀ °) Out
----------------------------------- ---------
exactly like X ° ° ° D
And just go with the XD
Sunday Moka a rally in Milan KPOP * w *
* about * photo Hitsugi
oddiomammasantissima jrockers example, take " \\ (U / / c / / u) b * nosebleed *
0 comments:
Post a Comment