Today was a debacle OAAAAAAO "
both physically and mentally Q:
School:
question of surprise Italian . Who can go from 26 fucking people on the first shot?
It's me! : ° ° ° D
Petrarca fortunately I was an ally and took uwu 7) b ohohohohoh!
History. Mica interrogate him well! and does. and exits?
guessed =___=
a story I knew next to nothing. Fortunately, another poor fellow was extracted (zero he too xD) and we rinterroga tomorrow not to lower the average ... but to me that I care? o_O prefer to retain the 5 that I recovered without any problems with the next, studying 50 pages of story for tomorrow OO and in fact I've read yes and no to me once XD okay well 5 hours as now oo "
if we feel like ass and finish at 6 so much better xD
get home. Do I disconnect the alarm and I lose a finger against the wall ...
result?
I broke a fingernail and all I had to cut short because a short and long all the other crap I did =___=
and Sunday is Cosplay.
and I wanted long nails.
here è_____è
that fucking shitty day.
If nothing else, last night I died watching this XD
My Dragon ...
this band is evil Xth
I must put it on the iPod to the moments of crisis CWC
0 comments:
Post a Comment