Friday, February 11, 2011

Still Killing Us Softly 3 Comments

...

My Sissy crossed the bridge as many say and I really hope that I can now happily running in huge parks with many other dogs ...
Maybe it's a childish thought, but I like to think of happy and carefree and young at the height of his strength, never forget it because I wanted a world of good and she gave me a great deal for almost 14 long years. ..

Life goes ahead anyway and even if I did not want another dog, at least for the moment has arrived Milly. My mother saw it from a friend family and brought it home ...
I did not think was possible, but the sadness is slowly slipping away (even if not entirely disappeared), including slippers destroyed, ran after a ball, biting everywhere ...

What about so ...


WELCOME TO MILLY ....
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6046/millina2.jpg


Ps It 's time to get back on track and do something!

We riciccia!
I have to put it to work ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment