AWWWWW \u0026lt;3
this was the view you saw from my window a few days ago> w \u0026lt;* squares of fly apart love * xD so much the snow \u0026lt;3
the more the better XD
However, today I update only fancazzismo uu
and to thank once again the Chu of its CWC puresento I was not expecting it and I was just fine and the ticket xD with Mr Manatee deserved so much thanks again U3U * ° *
and to say that tomorrow I will be in holiday-mode until that fucking (and comunquesempretroppovicino u_u) January 10: D9
we have a tide of tasks but they have already given the report cards is I am pleasantly pleased with this time> w \u0026lt;
commitment was 40% poor but I managed to have a wonderful media and no recovery of the pipe around * __ *
yep yep hurray! * AA *) /
tomorrow and I'll go to the hairdresser so change it into a shorter cut, but I'm afraid that my be too scaled to do what I would like to opt for a fold Evvia xD but just grow back a bit ' zac! I have what I want +___+ UwU
Then tomorrow night I go from tsundere CCCCC * * pre-Christmas dinner and we're all happy xD
hope that the likes gifts
Today came the clothes are beautiful *___* ordered last week and I'm really happy to have chosen well X3
when I get back from Turin will be ordering something else though to a lesser extent
XD and my beautiful Parra is still stuck in customs .____. start to worry.
and Adidas shoes are coming but I hope you sbrighino Suit instead there anyway XD +. +) B
0 comments:
Post a Comment