Friday, December 10, 2010

New Baby Messages Funny

10/12/10 _ * _ * Skins third season is already over? COC


Yeeeeeeh = o =) b
bastard I have a cold which does not mention a minimum to decrease the day before yesterday and I'm going crazy OAO " ;
between a sore throat, cough and a face like a zombie wake the morning starts to suck me .____.
not write a little bit more here and even now I have nothing interesting to say except that I hope that the winter holidays come early because these days have been ridiculous in terms of study and next week is no better ç .
ç
Nataleeee! \\ (COC \\)

And I already got my gifts> w \u0026lt;
After to suit Minzy of Jeremy Scott and Adidas Wings white and silver, which I bought my father, I recently got
also complete these CWC
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

skirt + mesh in the first case and kimono-shirt + skirt conbellissimi so attaccatichefannotantoUruhaecheamestarannomalissimomaDiiooo CWC
and this shirt u3u
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and are moderately happy x3
I left in the fourth convinced that I would take a rather lolita dress but the new I really do not excite me at all exits so I opted for good old panku and saved a lot of hand mental knowing to spend € 300 for a dress for Baby or 200 for one of Putumayo (Chess was nice but also had a particular cut and Starmie could also hurt: D)

Ebbasta minna u3u
now update only here to talk about shopping is shameful xD u__u


I hope the cold passes soon I çOOOOOç
I'm starting to talk un'irritantissima nasal voice that makes me really on nerves = 0 =
please, stop it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment