Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Go Diego Go I Spy Game Instructions

U_U yup _ _ * * is recomposed


Ok ok ok ... XD breath
Good. a moment passed the joy / surprise / galvanizing general and warned everyone in my address book that could even remotely interested in what the (XD) ... I can get back to me uu
HOPE so much could be there in the morning like last time and that there are all the people I'm interested to see
CWC is on Wednesday but ... We'll make U___U) b
And that's enough of sclera 'thing missing is still a lot porcavacca

We talk about the CWC
GD & TOP World Premiere Live on the tube this morning * __ *
Start> w \u0026lt;
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this penetrating look is going to ..?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lol. reminds me of a of those that I like so much yaoi dorama XD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
eyebrows eyebrows * *
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
that sucks xD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
here are dead x ° ° °
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

XD yes I did the photos at my computer screen CWC
compatitemi xD
TOP is so beautiful with her hair \u0026lt;3 silvery whitish that those COVER BLACK THICK eyebrows and that CWC pulled up rather disturbing to me yet but rather will xD UU
GD .. * * coffcoff
I like your hat on with the skin of the canal XD * does not add much and carefully avoids the argument "HAIR" *
TOP is DRAACUUULAAA COUNT! OAO "
then we said? XD

The conference was really pretty and organized * __ * I understand why a quarter of all right to talk in Korean, but their expressive facets helped * __ * (yes, even TOP U_U)
I think the new album xD I like from the few hints that they did not feel too bad> w \u0026lt;I'll see tomorrow
, for the whole damn MV High High + _ +) b the preview and the pieces have intrigued me more than it already was ..

and then this morning at 9am for an hour I was in good company with these two little creatures x3
and say that last night and I Moka we were awake until midnight because we could not calculate the time zone with X ° ° , °
"but will be tonight or tomorrow?"
"at noon?"
"no, midnight
" but there are already 14? "
" could be · A ° "
" what the fuck is Poland? XD "
" Poland? "
" then we are equal to their u_u "
" then have 6 hours more "
" then at 11 pm "
yes right. "
.....
"here, however, write to the xD 9"
"like Poland?"
"yes"
"perfect uu"

and so on XD
security for every half hour we were in control channel XD
celebrolese? yes u.ù) 9

Today they have sent clothes ordered a few days ago \u0026lt;3
and finally Adidas Wing xD * had abandoned all hope of having * Christmas
the suit instead of my father is almost the CWC have stopped at customs and they asked my father to declare that contains neither a dog nor cat hair O____O
ie X ° , ° ° ° D
and a suit! has nothing hairy DioSanto ç___ç
is also American .. COTTON is written in huge letters on the tag X ° ° ° ° D
customs officers for me fall heavy doses of smoke for a while 'for months' is part EAR
I hate to think what to ask about shoes X ° ° ° D
"I'm sorry but we have to verify that the laboratory Americans have not created genetic hybrid mice from the great white wings with silver edges, have them skinned and made shoes U_U confirms that not so? "
fuck. __.

minna UU
are just happy with how did this day: 3

I leave you with pictures of the 'tree fetish in my class XD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sad xD and thanks
U_U bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment