Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mini Cooperaccident Rating

A small problem ...



Good Sunday!

Since it's Sunday and I did not really want to write, I thought I'd share a my little problem: the lack of space at home for books.

Maybe I'm not the only one in this situation ...

now the table is no longer suitable for a mobile support for my books, so I arranged a table with me-do-assembled with a magazine and BRAD a comfortable Pc object Ikea ....

Just look 'as they are put ... and not even all the books I read (these are just the priority list XD).


And you? ... When you have more space where they hunted the books? I put them under the bed and inside a closet, I have learned to maximize shelf space with triple file, I can cram everything in bookstores ... XDDD

Come on, come, I want to hear your stories!

the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment