Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bmx Paint флеш

Labyrinth - Where anything is possible.

Hi !!!!!!!! (Including some 'begins a new series of Chuck. Yess!)

Since a couple of days ago there was talk of something like the movie trashissima Spice, today I decided to reverse the speech and talk about a cult that marked my childhood . A fantasy film a little 'trash, but maybe that should be seen by all. if only for David Bowie.

Labyrinth
(I refuse to write again "where everything is possible")

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff63/punkyramone05/labyrinth.jpg

the 1986 fantasy film directed by Jim Henson . (Only in the 80s could produce such a thing ...) The director Jim Henson, creator of the Muppets , was helped by Brian Froud for the visual and author of children's books Dennis Lee , for history, which was then scripted by Terry Jones of Monty Python (and has also become a novel means of ACH Smith).

source

Synopsis: Sarah is a teenager dreamer, still surrounds himself with stuffed teddy bears and funny characters. One evening when his parental leave for a few hours leaving her alone with Toby, her brother a few months, those with difficulty falling asleep and cries irritated, the girl calls Jareth, the lord of the gnomes, so take him with him in his castle. And Toby actually disappears. Sarah decides to strut afraid to return, facing unusual, dangerous and difficult barriers of all kinds, to find him finally Jareth from "beyond the Goblin City." In his adventures and encounters in his fantastic maze from start to magic doors and swamps graveolenti accompany and protect a dwarf and a bit bizarre 'capricious (Gogol), a tiny Knight braggart and a beast (Bubo), which she saved from evil aggressors. Sarah comes slowly in front of Jareth and Toby sees, all rosy and smiling. Finally ... waking up in his room. It was all an adventure, distressed, but also fascinating and positive: Toby sleeping blissfully, teddy bears and wacky characters around her are now celebrating, friends and comrades as ever. Maybe Sarah's adolescence is over, but she will never forget that strange world, now fixed, but no more nightmares and fears and despite many trials that had to deal with and even exceed in size a distant dream.

source

I have watched this film mainly because of Brian Froud
, superb artist creator of wonderful paintings of fairies, elves, goblins and so on and so forth. For him and for the creations of his wife, Goblin puppets are in fact the work of his sweetheart.
I recommend you take a look at his website: http://www.worldoffroud.com/index.html

http://www.worldoffroud.com/www/about/bios/images/brianpic2002.jpg Brian Froud ( Winchester, 1947) is a painter and illustrator English. Lives and works in Devon with his wife Wendy Froud, also fantasy artist. His paintings are often inspired by the nature of Dartmoor (Devon National Park) and folklore and mythology European Union. Froud is known worldwide for his paintings on fairies and other creatures of the Sidhe . Along with Alan Lee wrote and illustrated the book Fate, which has become one of the most popular texts of the twentieth century . In 2002 was published (not Italy) Make a special edition of with eight additional pages and new designs, which has been great once again success. Do is still the only book translated into Italian Froud. (I would add, damn, I have to always buy them in exam

addition to his many books, Brian also has collaborations with conceptual Desinger for several films, including The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth - Where everything is possible of Jim Henson .

source




beccatevi the face of my myth!
Brian Froud



What's more the the child who plays Toby is her son ... So a movie for the family Froud!

Toby (is called so in reality),
the world's most beautiful baby has grown! XDD
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061018022524/muppet/images/c/cf/TobyFroud.JPG

The film was a flop at the cinema but in time became a real cult enough to have a following paper: Return to Labyrinth by Jake T. Forbes manga produced by Tokyopop in English.
The film is a journey (rather typical of fantasy) to maturity, responsibility towards which will inevitably face in adulthood. The idea of romantic love and not (see the relationship between Sarah and Jareth and Sarah and Toby).

this sentence, for example, is formidable:

Jareth: You have only to fear me, love me do what I say. And I'll become your slave.
An interesting metaphor about the importance of imagination and its role in real life . As usual abuses of imagination are not recommended but will is not a good solution.



Here is the trailer ...
and the inevitable song ....

Magic dance, magic dance Put That
baby's spell on me
"___"
jump, magic jump,
jump magic, jump Put That

magic jump on me Slap That baby, make HIM freak!
\u0026lt;/ p>

I leave you even ask about the manga
. Should be 4 volumes.
Honestly I have not yet figured out if it was published in Italy seems to me to have seen him around but can not find information about it ... maybe I confused with another manga, almost certainly is.


Return to Labyrinth is a manga written by Jake Forbes (Basilisk) and designed by Chris Lie (Eberron) for the cover of Kouyu Shurei (Alichino). is set 13 years after the events of the film, when little Toby, Sarah's younger brother kidnapped by goblins in the film, has become a teenager.

All my life has had a lot of problems, despite being a pretty smart guy. Attracts bad luck like honey draws flies, and one day finds out why: the cause of all are the Goblin King and his men, which eventually attracted to the center of the Labyrinth.
source


And that's all, see you soon ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm a little obsessed with Sherlock ... XDDD

EDIT 09/09/2010

because I'm evil and write a whole post is not wise (although it would not make sense) I decided to add a little thing here that I've finished a couple of days ago and which is linked to my friend Brian Froud ...
Today I want to gloat a bit ... (Perhaps because of the fever I can not contain my ego ... XD)
is an oil painting (I love the smell Oil, Mine are not very well but it's bon). The original is a little different ( I can not find the image I had in the pic and the only one I found online has this writing), especially for color and background, but who asked me to have face so, so. .. Also I can not make perfect copies, are not quite able. Not to mention that I paint in oils and instead he has a particular technique that contraddistringue, it uses acrylics, colored pencils, pastels and ink.


and leave you with this ... Even

Castle is about to begin ... XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment