Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catan Cities And Knights Pc Game?

Maggie Stiefvater and his wolves.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi! In record time I was able to rewrite a post like this (a bit 'shorter) than the previous ...
Mo 'I relax ...


post and after a pause (and a deleted one of my stupidity) I go back to talking about books.
I decided to speak to a franchise that has won over many readers and bean that falls just as the second volume comes out these days (September 29) in anticipation of the release scheduled for October 13. I'm talking about
Shiver & co. Maggie Stieftvater , new YA saga dealing with wolves / werewolves intended to remain in animal form by a relentless fate (who the hell I'm writing ???). Another
YA aimed primarily at a female audience because of strong romance that permeates the story ...

Anyway I'm going a bit 'too far with the comments because I've only read page 30. Shiver and found it a little noiosetto. Some of you may be wondering: and mo 'because the tips?

I recommend it because someone (Chiara) assured me that the story becomes much more interesting and beautiful book in the middle towards the end.
I want to give confidence to Clare, although a novice fantasy / urban fantasy (this concedimelo Clarita ... XDDD) and then the net is full of positive comments ... word count and then something!

Then refresh your memory with the first chapter ....

Shiver. A story of love and wolves
Maggie Stiefvater
Rizzoli (Series 24 / 7) € 17.00


Ps. I discovered that they released the paperback ... DROP A DIME HERE


Italian cover

original cover story: Grace and Sam have never spoken, but always take care of each other. You do not know, but she would risk their lives for him, and he for her. Why is Grace, from a young age, watching the wolves that live in the woods behind her house, especially one with a magnetic yellow eyes, which over the years has become his wolf. And because Sam since he was a child living a double life: wolf in winter, summer human. The heat gives him precious few months as a human being before the cold turn it again. Grace and Sam are still unknown, but it is all about to change: a boy was killed, just the wolves, and in the small town where he lives Grace mounting panic, and rages hunting pack. Grace runs into the woods to save his luck and finds a lonely boy, wounded, lost, two magnets with yellow eyes. He has no doubt about who or what to do. Why Grace and Sam always take care of one another, and now have a single, short season to get together before frost back and take it away Sam again. Maybe forever.

source




Deeper ( Linger)
Maggie Stiefvater
Rizzoli (series 24 / 7) € 17.00




cover Italian original cover

Synopsis: The arrival of winter no longer afraid of Sam and Grace: Grace has found the antidote that prevents Sam to turn into a wolf and he can be human. After many years spent watching from a distance, him into the forest with the herd and she obsessed with wolves, the two boys I'm finally free to live their love. Now everything should be easier, but things take a strange turn Mercy Falls. In the pack, newcomers collide with the older members and Sam is forced, reluctantly, to face old mates. Meanwhile, Grace feels the awakening of his spirit wolf. And this time, although not to see her die, Sam will take a painful decision and necessary, which will eventually remove him from his great love.

source

Strepitoso booktrailer fatto dalla stessa scrittrice...

 

In libreria dal 29 settembre... qualcuno sicuramente correrà a comprarlo...XDDDD

Alla prossima
</div>

0 comments:

Post a Comment