And from now on I will have to convince my brain to write 2011 instead of 2010 .___.
in April maybe we will have made a habit: D
What can I say?
I have not even wished Merry Christmas and Happy New Year = 3 =) b
I was in presissima These days a. .. eat and sleep here and even now XD
gladly return under the covers but I have to react and prevent this comatose state I totally pervade -3 -
This Christmas was no big deal .. boh xD as events but I are still a little bit amused nd 3 rd
then I wanted to show the world what I do when I'm particularly inspired and there's some holiday nearby xD
The Moka was particularly fortunate to receive this Christmas card xD and also regarding other * * coffcoff The True Story of Ruki and Reita liked a lot of UU) b
But talk about good news! * 3 *
my Parra arrived with only a month late
sun sent them yesterday even the dress that I made do with that color in UwU then we hope that very well for us XD
The suit and Adidas are finally in my hands and they are absolutely adorable * ^ *
And of course I got a lot 'of pennies *___*
already squandered several * * coffcoff
In Turin, I gave myself to purchase minchiatelle fotate here but not all you can get an idea U_U
Scott Pilgrim * A *
and yes u__u
MIVVOOOOOO I HAVE TICKETS! (/ * * OOO) /
one is for Moka u3u
* weeps tears of emotion * TTwTT
Then yesterday I one is for Moka u3u
* weeps tears of emotion * TTwTT
Moka and we spent a wonderful evening in the company's year-end K-music but it's a long story and I do not want to tell it but it was hilarious xD x ° ° °
you TOP dopa people u__ù) b
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and pass to purchases made today XD
and a pair of shoes which I can not find the image xD
Kigurumi Stitch * W *
and finally, thanks to the two-DVD YesAsia Biggi * taken as a result of the overdose took place live last night with the Moka XD *
- Big Bang: 2nd Live Concert DVD - Great ; (because we try again xD9)
- 2010 Big Bang Concert DVD - Big Show (because it was also relatively little u.ù)
Bye ò3ò) / " ;
0 comments:
Post a Comment