Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Problems With Burpee Aristocrat Cooker

Nothing resolutions this year ...

It 'a bit' of days I'm wondering why I paid the account on LJ this year , latito for a long time and I never like writing to Actually I do not want to do absolutely nothing to engage, to pursue the dreams (which ????!!!), desires, hopes (I'm too old to still believe in fairy tales) .. . They're not very optimistic at this time ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and also 2011 has arrived ... better prepared ... So

nothing intentions for 2011 , no promises that can not be maintained, no illusions, NO!

Both the fate you are fishing and, willy-nilly, you have to do something that is pleasant or not is another story ...

This is my philosophy for the new year, a little 'live and let live, seize the moment, is' where the wind takes you, and so on and who knows, maybe find a new purpose for my internett microscopic space, even as I doubt I'll find the ding disbursed for the account!

And with that message earlier this year full I leave positive, I still polishing his broom, load the bag and the scarf right to choose this evening ...

http://www.university.it/immaginiarticoli/20080824120949befana.jpg

tuttiiiiiiiiii hello to!


or better in myself now more than justified given the lack of user ... XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment