Good evening to all!
Before staying at home for my "well-deserved vacation" (two more days and then HOLIDAY!) I thought about doing some kind of raid through the books in the library and I took home a bit 'of things and I hope that all the books I ordered me to come before Tuesday!
Among the books on Orme Orme. Three women and a grant (novel by Antonio Matias Palmira - Armando Siciliano Editore. Everlost Neal Shusterman, American Gods by Neil Gaiman and the book that I started to leggiucchiare yesterday and today I'm eating (despite I had promised myself to finish books and do other things ...
The volume in question is
Two candles for the devil
of Laura Gallego GarcĂa
Puffin (Puffin Fantastic Worlds series)
€ 18.00
of Laura Gallego GarcĂa
Puffin (Puffin Fantastic Worlds series)
€ 18.00
PLOT:
Cat is a teenager who has spent almost his entire life traveling from place to place with his father. At some point someone kills him. Cat to the world collapses. And swears he will find the culprit and kills him in turn. But there will be an easy search. Why is not Cat Girl like the others. It 's the daughter of an angel . And the very nature of her father makes it clear that only someone with such power may be able to assassinate him. Decided therefore to be willing to come to terms with the demons just to get to the bottom and figure out what is endangering the eternal balance between good and evil. And in his own research will be aided by a demon. A demon named Angel ...
SOURCE
This book had me intrigued for a while 'but because of the title I had never approached, I thought it was a book pseudo-religious horror with veins ... this until I read the positive review of a girl and I was able to inform me about the plot. SOURCE
now is more or less in half and the story took a sudden turn ... (Or maybe not ...) ... does not happen in all the books .... at least not in the middle! Beginning, end ... but not in half. Ok I do not
spoiler ...
So Spain has come a book interesting for now, that is not the first of a trilogy, and promises not to bore.
Too bad for the first person to present (it bothers me but I'm getting used to ...), apart from that the book you drink in one gulp! I hope you do not lose at the end ...
Here is a passage from the book:
"Face your back to the front of the library, bars and students who take the sun, and me into the forest of columns, headed to the park surrounding the building . Pigeons are moving to my step. Shortly after, the shadow of the library covers my sun. And again, I shudder. This time, yes I heard it. Is there anyone ... or something ... Slowly, I bring your hand behind your back to take the sword if necessary. But he, or she, or that thing, it is faster. I see the corner of my eye: a dark shadow that watches me from the top of a column. I turn around, but it's not there anymore. The I see on another column, but I have no time to turn around to look, he, she or whatever it is ... or to identify the features, because, with a jump inc fast, inhuman, pounced on me and throw me to the ground and the tip of u is not my sword that shines in my eyes for a moment. The pigeons fly away, in a general stampede. "
For now it's all here, I wanted to do a quick post ...
the next.
0 comments:
Post a Comment