Friday, April 23, 2010

Ontario Works Optomitry

[fanfiction] Mixtape (with 50 tracks) [Glee ] [1frase]

Title: Mixtape (with 50 tracks)
Fandom:
Glee
Pairing:
Finn / Kurt
Rating:
varied from G to PG-13
Warning:
Slash, abuse of prompt, any term not just from the students.
Number of Words:
5558 (* faints *)
Summary:
And if you think we are like gravity.
Disclaimer:
None of the characters or places mentioned belong to me in any way, and do not get any money with this script. I play a bit ', then put them back in place, I swear.
Notes:
Without stand muttering because this fic has been a childbirth , and are relieved to have it finished, I wanted to say that if the presence of parts of songs at the beginning of each prompt breaking some rules of the community (which I of course in my being a huge airhead I forgot ), I apologize on their knees and to remove anything I put there. That is, no, it takes me, but I take the same course xD
, LJ has seen fit to find the post too big, so I had to separate it into two parts.



# 1 - Angelo



I bet you thought I was soft and sweet That
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
(For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert)

The first time the Finn enters the rehearsal room the Glee Club, is a moment stopped, speechless, listening to the most beautiful voice I've ever heard in his whole life spread into the room, and when Rachel pulls him toward the other, the image of the profile concentration of Kurt Hummel sitting at the piano surrounded by the song, he does change his mind on all the existing definitions of an angel.

# 2 - Smile

And you've got a smile That Could light up this whole town
I have not seen it in awhile, since she
Brought you down (You Belong With Me & ndash , Taylor Swift)

'Do you think I would be a good father? I mean, if the child-'Finn hangs without finishing the sentence, and looks down, distracts them from the face of Kurt, Kurt resting on his hand and shaking, slowly, with mild done that which is simply him , and receives from the quarterback one of those smiles that are just its , and that could travel at great lighting for the entire Lima weeks.

# 3 - Happiness

Angel of mercy, how did you found me?
How did you pick me up again?
(Mercy - One Republic)

There was a period in the life of Finn, in whose happiness meant walking alongside Quinn and believe that in any situation for any nonsense, she would be at his side to support him and pull him out any shit in which it was stuck, and now, after nearly six months since he started attending the Glee, whenever it feels a weight on the chest takes one of the red chairs of the rehearsal room and bring it closer to her, asks if Kurt has two minutes.

# 4 - Risk

Let me be your guard
Protecting You, my angel, from the dark

(In Your Arms - Stanfour)

Finn is sure to have given the final blow to its reputation in the school day, entering the locker room, he finds himself in front of Dwaine - a large team of more or less as a closet four seasons - with the raised fist to the smooth face of Kurt, who has narrow eyes and terrified expression 'Let's see if I can spoil that little face with a single shot from a fag 'viciously spits out before embarking on, and Finn just in time to notice that he moved his hand is tightly around the wrist Dwaine, twisting it painfully, and Member is whispering in your ear 'Try to touch him again, and see what it's like a little face ruined asshole'

# 5 - Confusion

And what if 'it takes your breath
And You Can Hardly Breathe?
(What If - SafetySuit)

Thus, it is only normal for the first time they are left alone, two of them, after the affair Dwaine, Kurt comes close in 'auditorium, twisting the sleeves of his shirt, and after five whole minutes of prevarication kiss him right on the lips - separating them, by the way, all the breath that could have - and then run away after the second, leaving him petrified and totally confused.

# 6 - World

You get your popstar, I'll be your rockstar
When it's a suicide, you call it
superstar (Welcome To The World - Kevin Rudolf)

Finn and Kurt have never, since both are entered in the Glee Club, sang in a duet together, and when Mr. Shue, a week after the 'History of the Kiss '- Mercedes likes to call it, after being the first of which is Kurt, in a semi-hysterical, and Finn, confused and under the influence of an epiphany, ran - assigns duets chosen by random notes, and of course Kurt and Finn end up together, sing Nobody Wants To Be Lonely becomes as easy as drinking a glass of water, and both are on that stage feel on top of the world.

# 7 - Window

If I could know That Love Is Reaching Out To

find you with me tonight (One Day - Trading Yesterday)

The first pebble on the window to scare Kurt death, but after a moment think esserselo imagined, the second stone him start to approach the window and thinking that they are again the boys of the football team - would not be the first time, after all - and the third pebble takes courage in both hands and opens the window, to find themselves in front of the sight of Finn in his garden, with a hand full of pebbles and a scarf in the other, that embarrassed smile.

# 8 - Space

I want so much to open your eyes
Cause I need you to look into mine
(Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol)

It turns out that Finn came to his house to carry the scarf - ' You could not simply ridarmela to school tomorrow ? ' - he had forgotten in the auditorium after duet - 'I thought you might like, the last time you left something at school you had a nervous breakdown ' - and that makes a puppy face when I said that Kurt can not help but thank him with a smile and looking to regain the window, which apparently Finn does not complete, since than halfway turns again, and after studying it for a split second you throw in his living space - and the tonnage of a boy Finn is really little, maybe a step and a half - and throwing an arm around her waist, kisses, practically lifted from the floor.

# 9 - Vista

Hello, good morning, how've You Been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
(Learning To Breathe - Switchfoot)

not meet the next day for a whole morning, nor the English course, nor to attend both to make art that a company Mercedes, and if it is to admit Kurt begins to worry about, and by the end of the day is convinced that the Finn is purposely avoiding the night before and that was the biggest mistake of his entire life, then opens the door to the rehearsal room and, instead of the rest of Glee, all Finn is that he can see across the room, seated on drums, who smiles at her in that wonderful way, staring straight at me.

# 10 - Peace

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor, Surrounded, Surrounded
(You Found Me & ndash ; The Fray)

'When you say something, do it with the music, not only with the words' And so does Finn, in Desert peace of the auditorium, after Kurt sit under one of the chairs red: clears the throat, and begins to sing - despite the Fray is not his forte, I must admit - to understand what it was that big head stupid not to notice what he had before right under his nose.

# 11 - Mistake

Put your brave face on
The one you stole my heart When You Wore
(Brave Face - Delta Goodrem)

course, is that they can walk around the halls hand in hand, or are making out in the locker room, but Kurt is exaggerating to walk around with that look downcast, as if she had something terribly burdensome and dirt to hide, so at the earliest opportunity Finn chucks him in an empty classroom, it takes shoulder - and if it does not make a serious person to smile at what the hell you have to bend to do it - and start 'Okay, listen, I know perfectly well that I can not, I do not know, kiss in the hall or take to the dance but seriously Kurt, I - well then, you're pretty important to me and I would not think that I think that it's all bullshit and that is a mistake, or something. In short, I like ' Kurt smiles only - only Finn would pull off a speech so embarrassed and sweet at the same time - and has the luxury of leading the hand until at least the door.

# 12 - Eye

He does not look like everyone else
Does not fit in anywhere I know
(Beautiful Stranger - Rebecca St James )

Kurt has the look better than Finn has ever seen, and it is confirmed every After watching him: when she sings the evidence, that twinkle just excited that the music triggers while trying to look always in his direction during more complex choreography, and when you pass by in the hallway, Kurt looks at him straight in the eye and smiles, and he can not do more than just a kind gesture with his hand, or when they are home to one of two or machine , and eyes huge and so obviously blue back that sparkle and excited that Kurt Finn would almost not shut his eyes to kiss, because it would have set much, much longer.

# 13 - Sea

I do not want this moment to ever end Where everything's nothing

Without You (With Me - Sum 41)

'Do you hear? I swear, Finn, if you listen carefully you can hear the sea '. Kurt, sitting on the lap of a Finn with his arm around his neck, is very serious - and extremely adorable , feels obliged to add the boy - while holding a huge pink shell beside his ear, honestly, Finn is not feeling a damn, and not to admit it and hurt Kurt, he opts for second thing that her boyfriend loves more after the music and kisses him 'I prefer this much, the sea' Kurt laughs against her lips and pushes him, causing both to fall on the unmade bed Finn 'Idiot'

;

# 14 - Crowd

Here in this crowd I'm feeling all alone
Turn me around and point me back to home
(Life On The Moon - David Cook)

Say Kurt is in a panic would minimize: Kurt is totally crazy and with people next to him is seriously considering a straitjacket, which are participating in the race is nothing special, and the Glee certainly will see all of What is done, but heck duet with him and Rachel Defying Gravity front of hundreds of people, and is not a thing all day, holy - proprio quando i suoi pensieri stanno cominciando ad andare fuori controllo, un paio di braccia muscolose gli avvolgono le spalle da dietro, e una testa coperta da un cappuccio – deve ammetterlo, è stato furbo da parte di Finn – gli si appoggia alla spalla, sussurrandogli in un orecchio 'Allora, popstar, siamo pronti per andare in scena?'

 

#15 – Gabbiano

I can fly but I want his wings
I can shine even in the darkness but I crave the light that he brings
(Gabriel – Lamb)

On the anniversary of their first month, Kurt offers a Finn a jacket with wings on his back, gull-wing, he says, because it is not afraid to show the entire Lima that this is just the guy who knows how to do fly higher than any other, for the anniversary of their first month, Finn gives Kurt a bracelet attached with a small lighthouse in miniature, because, he says, he is , the only light that really brought it home.

# 16 - Dream

Say there's no future for us as a pair And though
May I know, I do not care
(As Long As You're Mine - Idina Menzel & Leo Norbert Butz)

Finn has already sung at other times with Kurt - it's impossible not to sing in the Glee with everyone at least once - but at that moment, on the auditorium stage in front of all the members of the club, sing the song that Kurt was the dream of half of life is something that is sure to fail to try again.

# 17 - Freedom

And I do not want the world to see me
Cause I do not think they'd Understand That
(Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls)

The issue of secrecy of their relationship has been discussed - and then debated and discussed and discussed again - both the one with each other and with other poor unfortunate, and in the end you Finn is convinced that her boyfriend if it is done a reason and then ogle Kurt sees a cheerleader and a guy the team holding hands in the hall, and his arrogant expression fall apart imperceptibly, and his heart breaks a little '.

# 18 - Ice Cream

Lately I'm alright and I'm not scared
Lately I've figured out That what you do to me Feels like I'm floating on air
(Suspension - Mae)

So, Finn makes the decision of his life, and Kurt requires you to behave as it did with Quinn six months ago, and the first opportunity presents itself when I'm around with other boys Glee: Kurt holds a huge ice cream - by the way, Finn is doing a inhuman effort to keep out the dark places in his mind to lick it so eagerly - and when his eye falls on a small drop rimastagli next to his lips, bends and licks away, leaving the star without words; others do not bat an eyelid.

# 19 - Control

I never thought That I was so blind
I can finally see the truth: it's me for you
(I Want - The All American Rejects)

After a week, Finn finally loses patience and takes - or loses, depending on your point of view - the control of the situation shortly before the first lesson in the middle of the parking lot, Kurt wrapped in a pretty shocking tight pants he had ever seen - not that this had contributed it loses control of his brain, absolutely - he takes it and kisses him in front of middle school.

# 20 - Fish

You make me so hot, you make me want to drop
're so ridiculous, I can barely stop
( Hot - Avril Lavigne)

'Finn? All right? ' The voice of Mercedes is lost and the Finn feels barely, when he sees Kurt enter the rehearsal room with what incofutabilmente a corset, the famous corset that was the first time in practice required to take the second course 'I know you look like a dead fish, right?' Yes, this actually dropped his jaw drop far below normal, but the reason is that good.

# 21 - Sun


Hit me like a ray of sun, burning through my darkest night
You're the Only One That I Want, think I'm addicted to your light
(Halo - Beyoncé)

There is something in the attitude of Kurt, Finn unconsciously linked to the sun is not yellow, or bright, or disappears at night, but if you look too long, you may be blinded.

# 22 - Light

You're the sky That I fell through
And I remember the view, Whenever I'm holding you
(If My Heart Was A House - Owl City)

At this very moment, Finn would like to go and give a kiss to the man predicted - whoever he is - expected to have sunny and hot deadly, when in fact the Lord has graciously decided to send the second flood, so as to dress Kurt so light, after five minutes wind, Kurt finally goes around all smug wearing his jacket as a player.

# 23 - Costa

I shot for the sky, I'm stuck on the ground
So why do I try, I know I ' m gonna fall down
(Down - Jason Walker)

The first time ever that Kurt Finn and fight - and fiercely attached throwing objects from the lower of the two -, Kurt leaves the house, slamming the door as hard as possible, and to guide the first place that comes to mind, three hours later, the Finn is sitting on the shore of the lake near Lima, in tears, at the spot where, once told him, went every Sunday with his mother.

# 24 - City


Check yes Juliet Here's the countdown: 3,2,1 now fall in my arms now
(Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings)

'Finn, my goodness, I'll kill him to jump from here!' The whisper of hysterical Kurt feels just out of the window dove sta appollaiato, e Finn sospira teatralmente 'La pianti di preoccuparti: tu ti lanci, io ti prendo. Avanti, o non arriveremo mai entro domattina' Kurt prende un respiro enorme, pensa ad un intero fine settimana da solo con Finn a Columbus – in città, dove nessuno li guarderà storto se si tengono per mano per strada – poi si getta nel vuoto e prima di finire di pensare oddiononvogliomorire è già atterrato tra le braccia del suo ragazzo.

 

# 25 - House

The dawn is breaking, a light shining through You're barely waking
and I'm tangled up in you
(Collide - Howie Day)

In spite of appearances, do not pass all the holiest weekend in Columbus in bed, just the house they rented for two days too cozy and the bed is too convenient to even consider leaving, then Finn worship from the depths of the heart to wake up hugging Kurt, as he stretches with that little face and big blue eyes clouded with sleep, it's totally irrelevant.






PART II

0 comments:

Post a Comment