# 26 - Lie
Here's the day you hoped Would Never Come, do not feed me violins Just run with me
through rows of speeding cars.
(Speeding Cars - Imogen Heap)
If you ask why Kurt Finn has chosen that moment to run again under the red skirt of Quinn, he would reply that no one has the ; idea, but would be a lie as big as a house, because she knows perfectly well that those of the team are making life even more difficult than it already is, and he can not do anything but hide in the house of Brittany with the other girls to get consular Glee with sad songs and hot chocolate.
# 27 - Telephone
Where have you gone my feather light heart?
mustn't You forget what love can see.
(Where - Lisbeth Scott)
At the precise moment when his cell phone stops vibrating - ten calls lost by Finn says the screen - his home phone starts ringing, and Kurt just in time to fly very into the kitchen to hear her father say, sadly, 'No, sorry, Finn Kurt is not there. Yes, I think the garage, we have a lot to do today. Do not worry, I will say that you called '. At the precise moment when Burt attacks again the phone, turns to look at him, standing in the doorway 'You must answer sooner or later the poor boy'. And without another word left the room.
# 28 - Horizon
You know I'm gonna find a way To let you
Have your way with me
(Find A Way - SafetySuit)
The opportunity to respond to calls but Finn does not occur, because of the blue, looking out the window across the street Kurt sees two figures, direct pitch of battle to his house - or at least a march like a soldier, the other is dragged without shame - and finds out that Quinn, with the expression Kurt the truce that has never seen on that angelic face, with an embarrassed after the Finn, who tries in every way to hide behind the girl, until she pushes him back and says threateningly, 'Now put the two of you to speak, and if at the end of conversation you have arrived at some satisfactory conclusion, you will discover what he is capable of a pregnant woman. Is that clear? '
# 29 - Style
We got style, baby we know how to use it
That's why we make a good you and me
(You And Me - Plain White T's)
In the end, Quinn will not beat wildly neither makes nor showing off his alien powers of pregnant woman, since it is resolved within two minutes, Finn begins to speak, you break a dozen times, blush, again, is a fight with the language a couple of times, then with all the style in which Kurt has taught him take six months and kisses him.
# 30 - Melancholy
The day you Slipped Away Was the day I
Found It Will not Be The Same
(Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne)
Most of the time, when Finn notes that in the eyes of Kurt luminous melancholy that makes the lips to bend ' downwards and makes him look like a child more than his stature did not already do, it takes your hand and invited him to lunch at his house, Ms. Hudson has this power on Kurt, so make him feel cared for by eclipse a bit 'bright smiles of the memory of his mother.
# 31 - Kiss
That We gotta tell them we love them
While we got the chance to say
(Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen)
Since they declared to be together almost the entire front of Lima, Finn does not miss a chance to kiss: When are the tests for the Glee, in the hallway before going to class, when her home, during the training of hiding under the bleachers everywhere, and Kurt does not mind even a bit ', especially because he knows that is the way to tell Finn I love without a flood of words that should be in crisis.
# 32 - Hand
The time is gonna come when you're so mad you
Could Cry But I'll hold you through the night until you smile
(Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift)
Finn does not cry hardly ever in his presence, even coming to implode for all the anger and pain, but still choose not to cry in front of Kurt, for his stubbornness staff but then, when all the world and the mess that you created in her life becomes too great to bear, is Kurt, hugged him and shakes his hand in his huge, waiting for him all night while whispering nonsense with his little voice music.
# 33 - Fall
And do you ever see yourself in love?
And do you ever take a chance, my love?
(Everything's Magic - Angels & Airwaves)
'Laugh, Finn Hudson, and I swear on the ass of Jennifer Lopez that will make you regret being born!' But Kurt is sitting on the ice, his nose reddened from the cold, scarf almost from ear to ear and frowning at him, and Finn after witnessing the entire scene of the momentous fall from shoes, I really can not do not to laugh out loud, helping her boyfriend get back on their feet.
# 34 - Flight
I'm breakin 'down and you're breathing slowly
Say the word and I will be your man, your man
(Say When - The Fray)
Kurt still seems to have a Karma which is a huge asshole, because after less than a quarter of an hour Finn collapses like a sack of potatoes on the ice, but even the threat of another rasargli only if all the hair tries to laugh, and simply takes the roll to a arm, making him fly to dead weight on him, yet her cheeks flushed and pouting.
# 35 - Cat
And that's all I've got to say,
I love you, Is that okay?
(These Words - Natasha Bedingfield)
Finn honestly do not know if Kurt's going to throw a punch or kiss him, because right now seems engaged in a race with the kitten looks arrampicatoglisi in her lap, with blue eyes and golden 'What did you say his name?' 'Elphaba' Kurt argues for a kiss, apparently, cats should give him more often.
# 36 - Severity
Like gravity like love,
You get up after you fall, I is not afraid no more
(Gravity - Poets Of The Fall)
The day when Finn understands really that what he has in that moment with Kurt is odd, out of the ordinary and extremely right , is the day - and I think it's really very idiot - in which Kurt's laughing his physics book, and next to the chapter on gravity , is written in a subtle and tidy handwriting subsequently deleted badly by a line: And if you think we are like gravity.
# 37 - Ghost
You can serve me someting really hot Call it love or madness
(Work Your Magic - Dmitry Koldun)
When Mr. Shue had assigned a task choose the week and sing a sensual song - had softened up quite a few things after Push It -, Finn would have to wait a low blow by that demon who meet boys: Kurt performs in front of all with the Glee Work Your Magic, Puck and if he asks why it is pale as a ghost with a conceited grin, Finn replied candidly that all that blood is definitely flowing in other places.
# 38 - Fight
One minute it's love And
Suddenly it's like a battlefield
(Battlefield - Jordin Sparks)
One thing that Kurt hates literally Finn is jealousy : just see him sitting next to him is to go Puck at Glee crazy and start an endless series of mental film without rhyme or reason, so then will fight fiercely, Kurt will go to the home of Mercedes and slammed the door and two hours after the war is over and will be on the phone as usual.
# 39 - Engine
You look like you can handle what's under my hood You keep
Saying That You will, boy I Wish You Would
(Shut Up And Drive - Rihanna)
One thing Finn loves Kurt and peck to the garage, wearing a T-shirt wrinkled and stained, faded jeans and use, bent over the hood of a car, all pledged to fix some ram or something like that - we understand the fact that Kurt very more than he is of machines a bit 'humiliating at times - and leave stains of engine oil every time the guy gets up on tiptoe to give him a kiss of welcome.
# 40 - Tornado
Well, you're a hot mess and I'm falling
for you And I'm like 'damn hot! let me make you my boo '
(Hot Mess - Cobra Starship)
Clearly, Kurt must have forgotten to mention his entering the Cheerios, so when he and Mercedes come through the door as two major typhoons, wearing the uniform of a cheerleader, Finn really can not do is fix her boyfriend with mouth wide open, and then, as if nothing had , the intercepts and pushes him back against a locker, and whispers in his ear, 'So, K, we would not be too much a cliché now?'
# 41 - Old
Can we pretend That airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars
Are? I Could really use a wish right now
(Airplanes - BoB feat Hayley Williams)
'I'm really becoming old ' 'Finn, ti prego, hai diciotto anni da-' Kurt controlla l'orologio minuscolo che ha al polso '-tre ore e già senti la vecchiaia?' lo dice con un ghigno sulle labbra, poi si getta all'indietro sulla sabbia che fino a poco prima ha ospitato la festa che il Glee aveva organizzato al suo ragazzo a sorpresa in una villa accanto al mare, osservando le stelle 'Dici che siano stelle cadenti?' 'Sono decisamente aeroplani, Finn' anche Finn si butta sulla sabbia umida, e indica una delle luci nel cielo 'Possiamo fingere che siano stelle almeno per stasera? Mi servirebbe un desiderio' Kurt lo guarda dritto negli occhi per un lunghissimo secondo, poi torna al cielo e mormora 'Ok, allora zitto ed esprimi'
# 42 - Tomorrow
And Lately I've been gettin hunger pains When you lick your lips
while you check me out
(Boring - Pink)
They are both at the home of Kurt, and the latter is really trying to concentrate and finish the stupid task mathematics, whatever for that week, but a certain Hudson's Finn is seriously making the operation impossible, so, the fourth lick the boy's lips as he studied with air predator, Kurt slams the book, tosses it to one side and jumps on Finn, muttering a 'Do not think that this tactic also works tomorrow, Hudson' before tearing the shirt off.
# 43 - Blood
I'm Supposed To Be The Stronger One
You Always Seem To Prove That theory wrong
(Honeythief - Halou)
'So what exactly did you say to those of the hockey team?' Kurt asks nonchalantly while wiping the blood from his nose down copious, and Finn shrugs and says' What you and I are together, that certainly I will not be frightened by them, and whether they have something to say I should kiss your ass' says it with such a white face, that Kurt can not help but smile and climb more on his legs to continue his work as a nurse.
# 44 - Paradise
It's like Wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you Closer Than Most, cause you are my heaven
(A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope)
'Finn? Are you here? ' Kurt just in time to finish the sentence, the lights are lit on the auditorium stage and the figure of Finn appears with a microphone in hand and eyes fixed on him, and then begin a song about heaven, the desert and rain, and something dangerously close to the love oozing from those words, Kurt and is sure to be a second with tears.
# 45 - Will
But before the night is through
I want to do bad things with you
(Bad Things - Jace Everett)
The bathroom door of the restaurant is closed with a bang, covering the squeak of the frightened and terribly excited to Kurt, who is currently being cornered by her - the highest - boy 'Finn, no, Finn, This is a test of your willpower, I will not give-'and the phrase is abruptly cut in half by the aforementioned boy, who raised Kurt and forced him to tie her legs around his waist' Finn, no, anyone can enter, Finn! ' a single movement of the sidewalls of Finn, and Kurt protests dissolve into a happy meow 'You said, on the strength of will?'
# 46 - Royal
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love
No more dreaming I like a girl in love with the wrong world
(Blinding - Florence And The Machine)
A morning like so many others, Kurt Hummel wakes up suddenly with a huge smile on his face, expecting to smell the coffee prepared by his ill father, and Finn, and the second falls on the realization that in reality all that was a very simple dream for a moment his heart hurts so much to make him think seriously about who is to crack; in the middle of the night, an eighteen year old Kurt Hummel wakes up screaming from the worst nightmare I've ever had, and is immediately enveloped in a protective and warm embrace her boyfriend, Finn Hudson, until one second before lying down beside him.
# 47 - Rosa
I saw HIM dancin 'there by the record machine
I knew he must have Been about seventeen
(I Love Rock 'n Roll - Joan Jett)
Since entering into the personality of Cheerios Kurt has evolved - believes Finn - tremendously, giving him a confidence that certainly did not have the first; but the same as a surprise to see him approach the car of a karaoke night in a club, Joan Jett and start pulling Finn standing and singing their hearts out like the Glee, with pink cheeks of adrenaline as she dances around her boyfriend in a so that will surely lead to interesting situations later.
# 48 - Item
You do not see what you have, a beauty calm and clear It floods the sky and
Blurs the darkness like a chandelier
(You Are The Moon - The Hush Sound)
Finn is sure that when he's not singing, Kurt immensely ashamed of her voice, so sharp and music, but objectively so feminine, and is also sure that the ever admit, then, when he sees that it gets heavy, take Finn and humming something in a low voice, and usually chooses a song sung by a girl, and the time he chooses You Are The Moon Kurt blush to the tips of the hair perfectly arranged and led him away playfully.
# 49 - Loneliness
It Does not mean anything without you here with me
And I can try to justify, But I still
need you here with me (Here With Me - Plumb)
At the exact moment in which Kurt sets foot on the plane that brought him to New York, in the university of his dreams and in the city of music, after hours and hours of ' Kurt, I beg you, listen to me! It 's your dream, damn, the last thing you do is give it up to Lima to stay with me' and ' I miss you more oxygen, Finn, you know it?' , Finn Hudson, just out of Columbus, you feel the most alone person on the planet.
# 50 - Blindness
It Was You That Showed me who I am And
Taught me how to stand for what I know is real
(It Was You - 12 Stones)
'Finn, port this thing for two hours, I can remove it now?' 'Ah-ah, wait, we're almost there'. Kurt Finn driving along a corridor, holding his back and making sure that the node that holds the dark patch on the eye of the diva is still solid ' Finn ?' 'Arrived!' and when removed, before Kurt explodes in the eyes of the sight of a huge apartment, from which huge windows are clearly seen around the skyscrapers of New York 'I thought that since you have to stay in New York, I could optimize and stay together. In the same house, I mean. ' and when he sees that Kurt does not say a word, add 'Of course, if you're not sure, not-'; Kurt just laughs and literally jump on him to Finn, tie his legs around his waist and giving him his first kiss in a long series that apartment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment