Title: Hey, princess!
Fandom: GLEE
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Rating: PG-13 (especially for heavy items)
Warning: Slash , strong language (Puckerman is Noah, what else can we expect?: D), in my opinion written like shit, mentions of violence.
Word count: 2257
Summary: 'I do not want to know why I hate to get into fights, you know, Hummel. And 'I do not like to see you so low'
Disclaimer: None of the characters, or settings, belongs to me, and writing this story does not get any profit.
Notes: My first story on GLEE \\ O /
When Puck enters the workshop, the music that invades almost pulverizes the eardrums. Lady GaGa. That means only two things: Mr. Hummel is out and Kurt is working in the garage, only he could shoot some stuff, and only with his father out of the way.
And indeed there he was, bent over a hood with clothes Puck's easier than ever seen wearing: a dark blue jersey - terribly stained with motor oil - and use a pair of dark jeans. It must be very concentrated for not noticing his presence, and the only movement which is the hip, all intent to follow the music.
Well, that's one of the things he should not do in the presence of Puck.
Or at least not in public. In
tiptoed up to him, helped by rintronante music, and a step he grabs her hips slightly, placing her on the word 'Take Two' that crosses the buttocks. The last thing he expects is that Kurt jumps like a cricket to that contact, creating a huge sound and tested the hood up.
'Ow!' she exclaims, taking a hand to the injured party.
'Hey, hey, slow down, princess. All right? ' Puck giggles, resting her hand on her boyfriend - still makes him a strange feeling to abide by Kurt Hummel with that term, but is turning into something pleasant -
His hair got a little 'messy, and God only knows what will weigh in after him.
'Noah!' Kurt turns a pirouette - dancer also dropped from the stage - and every measure that may have occurred to the Puck is choking in his throat. An ugly purple bruise covers all the boy's lower left cheekbone, cracked the porcelain so little face time is committed.
'What-chi -' Kurt seems to understand now, why lower your eyes to the floor, and let Puck gently touches the bruise, leaving only one escape small grimace of pain.
Oh, anyone who has done so has life very short time.
'Who the hell are you lowered it?' question, feeling the mounting anger in him, and his hands itch by the desire to break the face to any asshole who dared lay a finger on her boyfriend.
'None. I fell down the stairs while I was in the room '
Kurt is too fast to wriggling from the subject, and even moves from in front of Puck and go get a rag to wipe your hands off the fat. As if you could drink it, a lie like that.
'Kurt' The first guy sighs, then turns toward him, looking frightened doe that does nothing but throw gasoline on his anger. God, if someone would break the bones. 'What happened to you? And no bullshit! ' added before the other opens his mouth.
Kurt hesitates for a split second, then seems to recover and smile, that cheeky smile which runs through the halls at school 'I told you. I was an idiot, in fact, I was dancing. You know, that song that gave us Mr. Shue? I was trying - '
In the middle of the monologue that has virtually convinced that, yes, it can be that stupid actually fell down the stairs while attempting a pass to Beyonce, Puck is approached in a stride and fasten your arms at' waist height. Only to leave abruptly when he hears a whistle stop for issue of pain.
The CD ends and the player turns off, leaving the floor in silence. Kurt is staring at him with an air of guilt, and before he can stop Puck's is raising the shirt in the wrong way. Do not get high to see another pair of twins bruising of the first stain the white skin of Kurt, just slightly above the waist of his jeans.
'Now, tell me who the hell did he hit, so I can go and smash the nose'. Its not a question, must know who beat him. For ridargliene triple.
The boy replied, biting her lip and look the other way, but is not responding. He tears in his eyes, and the sight in Puck not even like a bit '.
With a sigh that is more like a snarl, take the first chair that is at hand and you sit down heavily on it, then Kurt gets to the sides - being careful not to hurt him - and if it does fall in his arms, holding it because they do not escape.
'You can not leave until you tell me what the hell happened to you and who did it. And know that I'm good to sit, I can stand up to tonight 'Kurt blurts out a chuckle at those words, and relaxes slightly against his chest, but still refuses to look into his eyes. To remedy this
Puck, taking him by the chin and turned to him and after a moment, take away a tear with his thumb, which was making its way on the cheek of healthy Kurt.
'I do not want to know why I hate to get into fights, you know, Hummel. And 'I do not like to see you so low'
And those six words - who are the closest thing to a declaration of love that we can pull out of Noah Puckerman - seem to overcome the resistance of Kurt, who in a flash throws her arms around the neck of Puck and buried his face in his neck, without tears but with broken and fast breaths, as though he were holding all his forces.
'Yesterday you did not come to school'
'Yes, I was, the voice ..' Puck received an answer a knock on the head, but hear the smile in the other shoulder is worth it.
'When I left the dressing room, I found myself in front of three boys hockey team. I have not said anything. They just - well, you saw '.
Puck is a second in silence, without saying anything, then move Kurt from his shoulder and starts to get up. 'Call the church, tell him I have a funeral to prepare'
'No, Puck, calm down! I knew that I could not tell, do not do anything stupid! ' Does not stop him physically, but thin enough hands to the face of Kurt to make Noah not stand up and stared, frowning almost looking to form a single line. 'If you beat them, not solve a thing. You could also lose out. Moreover, 'adds passing a hand in the middle of the Mohawk, hint of a smile. '-Could ruin this beautiful head with some punches, and I like it like this, thank you'
'cause I'm still giving you a straight princess' Puck sighed, before pushing Kurt toward him for a kiss, bringing together their lips forcefully, as usual. Kurt sighs happy his mouth, pleased to have him convinced, as he slides his hand under his shirt stained with grease, trailing your fingers bruises.
Slowly, Puck moved from the lips of Kurt, and let light little kisses on his cheek flushed, purplish bruise on, up to the neck, where he leaves a bite - which causes a squeak in between the angry and the satisfaction that must be acknowledged, excites him terribly - just to remind him that yes, they will be convinced, but he remains in command. With
expression offense, Kurt claim back his mouth for another kiss, something to which Puck can not do anything but relax. A sound
cough makes them jump shooting, and both turn to see Kurt's father at the door of the workshop, with the look vaguely embarrassed. Grinning, they separate, and Kurt down his legs, allowing him to get up.
'Hello, Mr. Hummel'
'Noah. How are you? ' asks the man, taking off his cap and leaning on the desk.
'Good. I had stopped in to say hi to Kurt '
Burt Hummel raises eyebrows, and Puck would swear that he saw a mischievous twinkle in those blue eyes.
'Yes, I noticed' in his corner, Kurt blush to the tips of the hair, and he just chuckles. 'Hey, while you're here, you want to stop for dinner? I have a game, then I would not be much between the feet .. ' He leaves the sentence unfinished business with non-nonchalantly, while light the stereo again, this time something of his own choosing - Knocking on Heaven's Door, Puck and raises an eyebrow in the direction of Kurt, as if to say that that is the real music -
'Sure. Thank you, Mr. Hummel '
Last fist smacks his nose loudly that receives it, knocking down his owner, a guy with the hockey uniform and a face like a bull. Puck opens and closes the hand, flexing his fingers to make him return sensitivity. Two other types are already on the canvas, with a bloody nose and another visibly swooned.
In the end, those are the guys who beat him Kurt has discovered - on the football team certainly does not support them as a couple, but rather than suffer the wrath of Noah Puckerman are willing to give some tip-off - and it did not do much to catch them alone in the locker room.
All he has suffered a split lip, and in the end could have been worse. Three against one, and they are the hockey enormous. With
of breath, Puck that hit near the top, grabbing the uniform and bringing it closer until you get so close you almost have to cross your eyes to stare.
'tell your buddies, when shooting: touch again Kurt Hummel passategli in the next corridor, breathe a word against him, and I swear that I will use your club to explore the stomach. Got it? '
not the type to leave time to answer, but it slams back to earth and leaves, trimming kick the door down the road.
The next day, when Kurt enters the rehearsal room, he finds it empty, with none other than Puck, who sits on one of the steps with her guitar, which seems to prove that Sweet Caroline.
'Hey' greets him, placing his bag beside him.
'Hey, Princess' Puck immediately diverts attention from the ropes, and drawing it to himself with one arm, kissing with a strange softness of his lips.
'What have you done to the lip?' Kurt realizes the only time of the split on the lip of the boy, and stares at him with an eyebrow raised. Puck's something in the head suggests that he already knew what happened, and asks him just to have an explicit reason to be angry with him.
'Oh, you know, the usual training. Finn went down there too heavy, that's all '
does not sound quite like a dance, Noah, absolutely.
'You're a bad liar' Kurt
the whispers just before sitting down beside him and posargli his chin on his shoulder. Those huge
blue eyes are so close to him almost out of breath. Still manages to make him this effect. 'I understand that in the end you have them beaten, the boys'
'Do you want a verbal confirmation?'
Kurt does not respond, but in her eyes is written with a huge neon sign that yes, he wants to hear it loud and clear, and will not settle for crap.
'Yes. Yes, I've beaten and bruised, and frankly I think it was one of the best things I've done in life, because nobody, nobody you should do bad, and I prefer getting killed by the whole hockey team to stay in while you watch throw in the trash or, hell, you expect to beat. The next one I want to put my hands on the boy must pass over my dead body '
And with that ends the conversation, I think I even said too much, and cross your arms on the guitar, waiting for a couple of seconds before looking back to Kurt.
What apparently has turned into a tomato when he was distracted.
Instead of getting angry, groped to beat him up or leave the room, Kurt was completely flushed, and stares with eyes wide open without a word. Maybe he said a little 'too.
Yet, before that Puck can say or do anything else, Kurt seems to wake up and still burning with embarrassment, falls on him - Puck just in time to move the guitar to prevent the knock down - and kisses him with a force that you've never seen the show off with his arms clasped around his neck and cheeks flushed.
'It means I will get this treatment every time you knock someone for you?' Puck grins when they split, and his lips move directly on those of Kurt.
'Know that I'm not angry just because it's the nicest thing anyone has done for me throughout my life' And as I said, Kurt lowers her eyes and laying down a seam on the pants of Noah, while the blush it seems even to increase - if it were possible -
'Also, the split lip that gives you an air of hard gives you somehow' ends with a smile and a glance from under his brows, stroking with the thumb lower lip.
'What do you mean, Hummel, who usually do not look like a hard man and incredibly beautiful?' Kurt only raises an eyebrow, triggering a shock to the part of Puck, who for revenge begins to tickle assault force - are suffering so much tickling, Kurt, to touch the ridiculous - not even five minutes
Among the other safe arrival Glee boys with their chorus of 'Take a room! 'And' Aw, but cute! '- and those are usually Mercedes and Rachel - but for now Puck and Kurt can enjoy a moment for them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment