Title: A Hundred Flames (1 / 100)
Chapter: Bright Morning Light (She Is)
Fandom: Inkheart
Paringa : Mo / Reza Dustfinger / Mo (for now unrequited uu)
Rating: G
Warning: Slash (thin for now), a bit 'of angst
Number of Words: 100 round round
Disclaimers: I do not belong, I do not any money, blah blah
Note: I'm crazy. Ricoveratemi. I decided, since I do not know what to do (and I have a right to challenge up to accomplish something else), write 100 on Mo and Dustfinger drabble inspired many songs, so, the first captain under me. This particular one was inspired by Fake Wings Yuki Kajiura of .
Reza is beautiful. Even with the dress of the servants, with short hair and hands destroyed Wonderful.
Dustfinger looks like you might look at a statue in a museum, through the eyes of a critic.
Silvertongue instead looks like the only reason why the world is still spinning on its axis, overflowing with love.
But then again, the leaves aside and turns to him .
It 's the first time you hear Dustfinger the middle of something and really afraid of having moved his world from its axis a few important centimeters.
0 comments:
Post a Comment