Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doxycycline And Crohn's

[Challenge] Rhyme and Reason [settenote]


Summer hurts. Why do I always end up not having anything to do, and then make attractive and fun challenge that will not bring never completed. Blah uu I wanted to claim a pint, so much to like in Italian, and because those two do not line them if anyone ç / / ç
Ok, so now I have decided ...
Here it is, the beautiful:


1. Weapon - Matthew Good Band
2. Sick and Tired - Anastacia
3. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
4. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
5. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
6. Zombie - The Cranberries
7. The Noose - A Perfect Circle
8. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
9. Shattered - Trading Yesterday
10. Bad Things - Jace Everett
Progress: 0 / 10


However, the title comes from Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Elton John \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment