[Fanfiction] So, Stay {Dustfinger/Mo - Inkheart}
Title: So, Stay
Fandom: Inkheart
Pairing: Dustfinger / Mo
Rating: PG
Summary: - Dustfinger, really, if you come back and Maggie is here again ... - "There would be without any doubt, and also to reason."
The longer summary and explanation that we can get out of two hundred words of fluff.
Notes: Yay! XD first fanfiction ever I try to write about Inkheart (it will be a period of the first times è.è) and I am pleased, on the first slash EFP! XD (I think) * E * uncorks champagne clearly is a concentration of shameless fluff and without a shred of sense. But somehow I like it. I hope to have us taken with the characterization, I read the book six months ago.
Warning: Slash (obviously), we need another word unless the word drabble, FLUFF (big one, you notice u.ù)
- Dustfinger, really, when Maggie comes back and finds you here again ... -
It would be made to doubt, and even reason. The
eater he was literally sprawled on the bed unmade, clothes (at least at that time), arms and legs outstretched. Breathe slowly, calmly, and Mo softened a bit ': it was so rare see him calm and relaxed, with eyes closed rather than fleeing in all directions in search of some danger.
- Silvertongue, your daughter comes back in two hours. By then I'll be gone ... -
Oh, now with that melancholy tone he wanted to play at the level of remorse? Why had the match won from the start. Mo came
the bed until he was close to the figure from illluminata that little morning sun, he noticed, wore a black T-shirt and his his pants.
came so close to feel the breath of the breath of Dustfinger face, bent almost entirely on him, which seemed not to have noticed anything.
then a muscular arm drew him toward you suddenly, he fell down on the bed. Now
was mm face darkened by the sun of the other, saw the three white scars and stand nearby. (I hate one more time, 'Stop!)
- Do you really want me to go? - The pointing
blue eyes on him. He had put his dirty play. He let out a tired sigh
. course not. But Maggie ...
- Come on, what do you want for lunch? -
Mo got up, pretending to be resigned, but a smile threatening to break out on your face every second.
Despite his hiding, he heard the Dustfinger smile, her, blatant and hidden under the shadow of the beard is not done lightly by day, when he got up and followed him into the kitchen, kissed him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment