Title: Lux
Fandom: The Memoirs of Hadrian (although technically it would be really existed)
Pairing: Adrian / Antinous
Summary: Hadrian Antinous loves, and clings to the young as the last survivor of his ship timber.
Notes: I have a tremendous fear that it did not hit it at all, nor the characterization, nor even the concept of these two lovers. If so, I apologize. For inspiration, take it with the time of Latin literature, is counterproductive.
Warning: Um, slash? and I think that is enough, it's very short xD
Disclaimer: With all my heart, I think I can belong to two historical figures?
Antinous is the sun.
Antinous is the morning star that illuminates the life of a man lost in his dark, and does not want anything in return. Adriano
not find escape routes from the darkness, looking for a life of his salvation, interprets the light of a city - of a people, an empire - but can not find her. Adriano
discovers the sun under the branches of Bithynia, and for a long moment his shadow escapes and he is free.
Hadrian Antinous loves, and clings to the young as the last survivor of his ship timber. The sea threatens to swallow any time, but the wood is strong and desperate man. Antinous
like Adriano, as only a teenager can do. Does not know that salvation, not by the darkness around him, around the world of her lover who is now also his.
Antinous is the sun, and Adriano has found peace.
0 comments:
Post a Comment